Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My cherry is about to pop!!! 1st Steroid Cycle!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cherry is about to pop!!! 1st Steroid Cycle!!!

Sup Everybody?!?!?! I'm 25 years old. I'm 152 pounds. I'm 5'5, yea, I'm short, but don't let me get you on the ground...it's a wrap! I've been lifting for awhile now. My bench max is 295 for a couple of reps. I eat, eat, eat, train, train, train, and sleep, sleep, sleep. I don't have a job, and I'm currently taking a break from school this semester...So in the meantime, I'm 100% focus to get my body in shape for May. That is when I'm going to start my first cycle. This gives me two more good months to get my body up to par.

I've been reading a lot about different steriods and such...weighing the pro's and con's of each. I decided to do a long length cycle, and I want to bulk. As you can see from the pictures, I'm pretty cut, so I just want to get "Bigger." So, here's what I decided: GP Test E, GP EQ, GP D-Bol....

Weeks 1-14: Test E @500mg/wk (Sun/Wed)
    Weeks 1-13: EQ @400mg/wk (Sun/Wed)
    Weeks 6-9: D-Bol @30mg/day
    Weeks 15 and Week 16: Nothing
    Weeks 17-21: PCT

Weeks 17-20: Nolvadex 40mg/day
    Weeks 17-20: Clomiphene 100mg/day
    Weeks 17-21: Anastrozole 1mg/day
    Weeks 17-19: Pregnyl HCG
    Week 17-take one injection measuring 1,500iu of HCG on Mon/Wed/Fri
    Week 18-take one injection measuring 1,000iu of HCG on Mon/Wed/Fri
    Week 19-take one injection mearsuring 500iu of HCG on Mon/Wed/Fri

As you can see, I'm not using D-bol as a kickstart. I'm going to use it mid-cycle. I don't care about the rapid weight gain. I'm a patient guy. I rather use D-Bol when my other two compounds starts to kick in, so by week 8, I should be seeing the full force. I'm not too worried about bloat...If I wasn't toned already, I probably would hate bloat, but as of right now, I'm not worried...It's just water...I'll keep Anastrozole on hand if I start having gyno issues. If my nipples start feeling itchy or what not, I'll take half of tablet of Anastrozole everyday to keep estrogen levels under control. I just don't want to block the estrogen all together because I need that to grow. I added EQ for a couple of reasons. I didn't add EQ for strength or weight gain; I add it to have an increase in appettite and to solidfy my gains from D-Bol and Test E. I'm feeling the vascularity aspect too.

Let me go ahead and respond to the usually stuff:
    "You are too young to start using" I'm 25. It's not like I'm 21...or even better, 18. 25 is "okay" to start.
    "You should only use Test E for your first cycle to see how you would react" Yea, I should, but I'm not. If you can't handle the sides of Test E, you can't handle steroids PERIOD. EQ is a mild steriod. D-Bol, just taking 30mg with liver protectant. I'm healthy. I have good blood pressure. I don't have any health problems. I'm straight...thanks for your concern. To put it simple:Your first cycle is the best in terms of gains. I'm going to have the best gains from my first cycle, so I may as well go all out. My receptors are VIRGIN... Besides, the dosages are not bad. 500mg of Test...not a lot...400mg EQ...low.....30mg Dbol...low...so I'll be fine.
    "But How do you know which compound is causing sides"
    Listen, it's trial and error...I will narrow it down...as long as the sides aren't "intolerable" I'll manage it. I might not even get sides...who knows??? All I know, I'm not stoping the cycle unless I HAVE to..If I feel uncomfortable...oh well...I'm just going to have to tough it out...
    "You need to be at your genetic max before you start gear" Yea, that would be great huh? Come on now, do we really start using when we get to our natural limits? Listen here, I'm not a novice at working out. I know how to eat, train, and rest! My bench max is almost twice my bodyweight. I've been doing this for a while. I have just about 17 in arms and a 42 in chest with a 28 in. waist. I have a good foundation to start this...a lot better than most people. I don't need streroids to get to my goal...I WANT steroids to get to my goal. That's simple.

My goal is to hit 180 pounds or more. I want to get to 160 pounds before I start. I can gain 8 pounds by May. Right now, i'm gaining close to a pound, if not a pound, a week. My cals are suffice. So, it shouldn't be a problem to hit 180 lbs by the end of the "on" cycle. Matter of fact, that would be the "low" end. It's possible to get 185-190lbs! Anyways, please critique my cycle. Let me know what you guys think.

Here are some pics...This pics of me w/o being pumped. I look WAY bigger after I work out, just like everybody. Also, I'm using a girl's phone, so don't hate on me because it's pink. Last thing, it's hard to take good pics by yourself and actually flexing...all the good angles while I flex were blurry...you really can't go on these...but you can get an idea...again, I look A LOT biggEr after I work out...I should of just waited till after a big work out...yall might think I'm SOO little...Oh well...besides, pump or not pump, I look bigger and more cut in person...here goes:
    Vulgarity
    Last edited by Vulgarity; 03-14-2011, 05:19 AM.

Lol, After reading this...I'm sounding like a dick...it wasn't my intention...that what happens when you do a lot of research...after reading what people post, you are just waiting on someone to BASH your thread down...

~Vul

Comment

Good for you bud. You have done alot of research. At least your not 16 or 17 YO starting and asking stupid fucking question (please excuse me thats the test talking). Your test is higher then EQ and PCT is started at the right time. Seems like everything is in line. I think thats a bit much for a first cycle IMO. I would run T-bol vs. d-bol. T-bol is just like d-bol but without the water weight. Just protect your liver. Good luck with everything and enjoy the ride cause coming off is a bitch. lol.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Dbolli,

THanks for the reply! I might replace dbol with tbol...I need to do some research on turinabol. If I like what I read, I'll try it out and just save the dbol for another cycle. I don't mind the water retention though...

Comment

Personally, I feel like your pct meds are too high. You could cut both clomid and nolva in half or really just run one or the other. I don't like the idea of taking adex during pct. I think its best to use it to keep estrogen at by on cycle (.5 eod week 2-17) and stop by week 17. Same deal with hcg, I would stop it by week 17. Low dose threw out the cycle or blast it at the end after last injection but before pct.

Comment

I'm going to follow that "PCT Stack" from the site...do you think it's not a good guideline?

Comment

No I think its overkill. Im not shocked that a place that sells stuff thinks you should by tons. I could probably get threw 3 or 4 pct with that stack. I have been fine with nolva alone 20/20/20/10/10.

Comment

I think that it was designed to keep most of your gains and build your body back up to par asap...If you would have said that before I spent the money, I might of revised my PCT...I know people who used clomid and nolva only and turned out well...I know people who used "clomid therapy"...a few had sides but they still recovered well....HCG, I was readying about it and didn't understand some of the things I was reading. It says you should take it during your cycle....and then it says you should take it at the end of your cycle...then it says if you take too much, you're flucked. So, I just went a head and got the "PCT Stack" to be on the "safe" side...and follow that plan...since with what I was reading showed a few inconsistencies...

Comment

I am not saying anything bad about hcg or any of the products. I just think they are using too much. I have never seen any proof that using nolva and clomid together does anything that one or the other wouldn't do alone.

I did see a study that showed 5mg nolva was as effective as 20mg. Of course now that I am looking for it I can't seem to find it again. 40mg seems ridiculous. Then stacking 100mg clomid on top. Now your just throwing away money and drugs and inviting unnecessary sides.

Hcg does work. I just don't like how they laid out how to use it.

Comment

My 2 cents I would do either clomid 100/100/50/50 or nolvadex 40/40/20/20. Thats the way I run my PCT. Im with iamready I think its overkill on your PCT.

Comment

Hey,

I will take everything yall said about the PCT to heart...I have something else to discuss. I've been doing more readings, and I saw something...Here's what I'm thinking for my cycle:

I'm thinking about dropping the D-BOL all together and up my EQ dosage to 600mg for 13 weeks.
                      Weeks 1-14: Test E@500mg/wk
                      Weeks 1-13: EQ@600mg/wk

By looking at my foundation(pics), will I look good by week 12? Lets say diet, training, and rest are all on point... I have this thing this summer(girls, beach, club)...just trying to look good...ya know?

Comment

^^^^^^bump^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                        X