Hey Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Everyone

Well, new to this site and consider me *DEE DEE DEE* at anything dealing with working out. I do work out, but never had a trainer and believed anything I *read* online. I am 5'10, 180lbs...No abs, but just a decent solid build with some shape to my arms. I am married, with a little girl. I own my house, 2 cars (2002 Pt Cruiser and 2005 Extended Cab F-150), and I am a garbage man (Woot). I am looking for any and all advice anyone has to share to help me boost my current position body wise. I am also looking for someone to help me get into juicing and how to do it properly. (Which combinations to use, not how to use them :P)

And, I guess that is it. Thanks to everyone in advance!!!

Jesse

Welcome to JM Brother.

Comment

Welcome over Dinodix666

Comment

wow u said a mouth full. Hi i'm larry the cable guy happy to meet you, love bluecollar workers. Welcome aboard.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
          wow u said a mouth full. Hi i'm larry the cable guy happy to meet you, love bluecollar workers. Welcome aboard.
          Dude your killin my insides....Welcome to JM Dinodix666

Comment

You hang around with us u will be the best build garbage man in the whole entire U S of A. Lol LOL, Dinodix, your post is killing me, because your so straight forwad . the last 3 numbers are not good ones but anyway. welcome.
            Originally posted by Dinodix666 View Post
            Well, new to this site and consider me *DEE DEE DEE* at anything dealing with working out. I do work out, but never had a trainer and believed anything I *read* online. I am 5'10, 180lbs...No abs, but just a decent solid build with some shape to my arms. I am married, with a little girl. I own my house, 2 cars (2002 Pt Cruiser and 2005 Extended Cab F-150), and I am a garbage man (Woot). I am looking for any and all advice anyone has to share to help me boost my current position body wise. I am also looking for someone to help me get into juicing and how to do it properly. (Which combinations to use, not how to use them :P)

And, I guess that is it. Thanks to everyone in advance!!!

Jesse

Comment

It's all in fun . I ment no harm. I think we have another mbig245, lol lol. who is actually a great guy but straight forward. he told me for craps and giggles he chases grasshopers out of the corn field to see if they make it across the highway. I ask him do they? He said, "You know, that's a good dang question, cause i aint never seen a dead one. Ha ha, lol lol. Mbig 245, i'm talking about ya. come out come out where ever you are. I would love to be a bar fly on the wall and hang out with him. A drunk bar fly that is.
              Originally posted by limo View Post
              Dude your killin my insides....Welcome to JM Dinodix666

Comment

HA HA LOLOL.... Safelife done gone and went nuts on us..lololololololol Crazy ass!!!! Love ya brother!!!

Comment

ha ha ha ha ha...

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                    It's all in fun . I ment no harm. I think we have another mbig245, lol lol. who is actually a great guy but straight forward. he told me for craps and giggles he chases grasshopers out of the corn field to see if they make it across the highway. I ask him do they? He said, "You know, that's a good dang question, cause i aint never seen a dead one. Ha ha, lol lol. Mbig 245, i'm talking about ya. come out come out where ever you are. I would love to be a bar fly on the wall and hang out with him. A drunk bar fly that is.
                    lol what the fuck am I reading?
                    Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Working...
                    X