first times always the best!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first times always the best!!!!

yes guys, i have finally been de-FLOWERED by Naps. and i must say, even though i was scared about my first time, it felt good...lol! seriously, I'm new to this forum and new to ordering and so far so good. I oredered Jan. 27, 2011 and recieved (everything) Feb. 23, 2011. it was 6 days ahead of schedule. BTW, i'm a regular guy who was scared to order like most so i only spent enough to hold me until the next time. and everything worked out. now i have to get up enough courage to hit myself...lmao!!!

Take your time and do it right. Always use sterile equipment and never share......there thats your warning!!!! lol good luck

Comment

The rest is easy.

Comment

For a second I thought this thread was about your first time with a broad. That's what up bro, I can't wait either to be deflowered either lol.
        Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

I remember my first time, been wanting to hit the juice for a long time but the thought of pinning myself put me off which was a good thing as it gave me time to get my diet & training in check. As for pinning myself, it's a lot of worry over nothing, doen properly you literaly wont feel a thing. Keep us posted on how things go.

Comment

Congrats bro!

That's fast shipping. What country are you from?

Comment

congrats bro. i had my first time planned out for years, but was fighting for a spot on my college wrestleing team, so i couldnt do anything till my college wrestleing days were done.

Comment

Enjoy the ride.

Comment

aahhh I remember when I ordered/received/started my cycle for the first time. Words cant describe the feelings. Your kind of experience is always good to hear. Its refreshing. Good luck with everything.
                  Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I ordered and it shipped, every day I think about it. I have to wait to the end of the month if all goes well. I must say I thought about this for years and didn't have the guts to do it. Now I can't wait, I do feel like it's my first time getting laid. One question for you married guy's out there. Has anyone been able to keep it from there wife??

Comment

Good luck with everything bro.... I have only a few business days left according to the countdown, I really hope my dreams come true next week!
                      DiscoDino247
                      Last edited by DiscoDino247; 04-09-2011, 03:30 AM.
                      Founder of M.A.A.D.

Free Your Mind

Comment

Thanks buddy! So how does it feel to be so close to party time.

Comment

Originally posted by jersey dude View Post
                          I ordered and it shipped, every day I think about it. I have to wait to the end of the month if all goes well. I must say I thought about this for years and didn't have the guts to do it. Now I can't wait, I do feel like it's my first time getting laid. One question for you married guy's out there. Has anyone been able to keep it from there wife??
                          to be honest....ive told my ole' lady from the get-go, when we were dating 7 years ago, that i had plans to do steroids. of course, she was one of the large majority that has had their heads filled with the usuall BS. but,ive had time to show her the truth and she's been verry supportive. she still has her worries. but, that makes me do it just that much more to SHOW her instead of just reading it. i say...if you hide it.....dont do so for long. id really like to say dont hide it at all. cause lies will eventually lead to the big "D".

Comment

Ahhh yes I remember my 1st time, summer of 99, big ass and loved to suck.... wait wat r we talkn about?

Comment

Been doing it now for a couple of months
                              So far my wife is none the wiser

Comment

Working...
                              X