muscles on grandma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• muscles on grandma

Growing muscular without any work-out or AAS.

http://www.aafp.org/afp/2008/0315/p831.html
    Attached Files

That is a wild story there Ronny. It didn't say in the article if the Condition is something that can be treated or reversed?? Do you know if its a cureable condition or is this something that may lead to other problems??

Comment

As you can read inthe article some bone-marrow biopsies where needed and then they could set a definitive diagnosis and start curing. I hope she will get well of course, but it looks like a nice side-effect.

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
        As you can read inthe article some bone-marrow biopsies where needed and then they could set a definitive diagnosis and start curing. I hope she will get well of course, but it looks like a nice side-effect.
        At least its nice till it hits the heart muscle.
        Oh Really, ya think!?

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
          Yeah we all should be so lucky.......thats crazy that an older woman would suffer would looks like some kinda giants disease causing muscular hypertrophy

Comment

Working...
          X