Anadrol or dbol .. That is the question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anadrol or dbol .. That is the question

OKAY IM GOING TO BE RUNNING A BULKING CYCLE SHORTLY... WITH SUST 600 EQ 400 AND DBOL OR ANADROL TO BEING THE CYCLE.. I HAVE THREE OPTIONS HERE... EITHER KICK START IT WITH DROL.. KICKSTART WITH DBOL... OR DO A LOWR DOSE OF EACH AND COMBINE THE 2.. I KNOW BOTH ADD A SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF WATER GAIN, BUT I AM SEEKING YOUR OPINION ON WHAT IS MY BEST OPTION HERE. EITHER DBOL FOR 4 WKS AT 30-50MG ED OR ANADROL 75-100 ED FOR 5 6 WKS OR SOMETHING LIKE 25 BOL AND 50DROLCOMBINED FOR 5 WKS.. IF YOU COULD GIVE ME UR IMPUT WITH A SHORT EXPLANATION IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.
    T ALOT GUYS

Nevr did anadrol an don't need too! dbol is working great. I been on dbol 30mg ed for 5wks plus sust 500 and cyp 250. Up 25lbs but I think the dbols starting to not work as well so id say no more then 6wks cuz no need. Plus I hear that drol is extra shitty on the liver with more sides.

Comment

I always go with drol i get better results and less sides for some reason than d bol. I don't gain much and strength gains aren't to high when i use d bol i guess im just one of those people who don't respond good to dbol. Either one you pic will make a great addition to your bulking cycle bro. Happy gaining!!!!
      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Either one but no need to run together. If your running the Anadrol at 100mg ED you might want to limit your run to 4 weeks to put less of strain on the liver. It will be more than enough and you'll be holding plenty of water for sure at that dose. If you chose the Dbol anywhere between 25mg ed and 50mg ed is plenty. Obviously 50mg ed is on the higher side most everybody seems to agree that 25 to 35mg ed is sufficient with Dbol. You'll be happy with either one bud good luck

Comment

ya i have ran drol t 25mg and wasnt too thrilledwith itso was gonna popit up a lil.. but, u def wouldnt runthe 2 together? im leaning towards dbbol now cuz i have heard drol can cause cancer.. idk but i also lved the pumps on it and mass gain...decisions decisons

Comment

try anadrol..i dune lots d-bol in the past and its all been crap..underdosed or has got bin fake.

have hear now 400 Danabol DS ..crap...100 left out of 500 ROHM LABS Dianabol...crap..

i went as high as 50mg's ad on the rohm lab's ..never did jack

Danabol DS at 40mg's a day and got be fake..

i never buy any d-bol again me..ill kickstart with a good PH like Havoc..only thing i can say as worked with me.

Comment

i did hear the gp dbol is fire along with all their orals.. THEY ARE ABOVE AND BEYOND G2G

Comment

did try both,anadrol mg vs mg d-bol is way better .. but i feel better on anadrol

Comment

I prefer dbol. Anadrol makes you superstrong and blows you up for sure and then you piss it away. Sides are easier to manage on dbol - just nolvadex.

Comment

Well from what i understand they are both water retention gains so wouldnt you say both products gains are pretty much (pissed away)

Comment

Working...
                    X