T-Bol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Bol

Its said that T-bol is between Var and D-bol but T-bol doesn't retain water sounded great. So I Started 80mg T-bol ed for 5 weeks for the end of my Test and Tren cycle about 9 days into the T-bol and the pumps are fucken crazy and my veins are popping even more. I like it better then Var or D-bol
    football09
    Last edited by football09; 02-26-2011, 02:58 AM.

tbol is more like dbol without the water.. 80mg is pretty high imo.. make sure you are taking liver pills..

Comment

It is on the hi side but always read 60-80mg is where to be I even hear people running it at 100mg ed.

Comment

I read this:

"An athlete weighing 200 pounds would take only 4 tablets of 5 mg (20mg/day.)"

I also read this:

"The common dosages used would be 20-40mgs a day."

Comment

what you read is way off at 20-40mg ed gains would be non existing at 20mg you will start seeing gains at 40ed. I am running at higher end 80mg ed. Just like D-bol for me I always run 50mg ed no more or less. If I am going to use something I am going to use it. I never sell myself short
          football09
          Last edited by football09; 02-26-2011, 04:19 PM.

Comment

hey its your liver football lol

Comment

It is up to every user ...

I am used to use the mg's at the lower scale!

My best experience of this was when I was on Winstrol at 30mg per day!
              Muscle grow was real nice and what a shape I came into ...

I would never go over 40mg .. even if I read "use between 40mg-100mg".
              (Regarding Winstrol in this example ...)

Play it safe and have more fun with gains that last while you get that great push in gym of the mg's =).

I think ... that many users equals the pump with actual results as in muscle growth!

Especially the younger the user is ...

/Ass

Comment

Originally posted by Assman View Post
                It is up to every user ...

I am used to use the mg's at the lower scale!

My best experience of this was when I was on Winstrol at 30mg per day!
                Muscle grow was real nice and what a shape I came into ...

I would never go over 40mg .. even if I read "use between 40mg-100mg".
                (Regarding Winstrol in this example ...)

Play it safe and have more fun with gains that last while you get that great push in gym of the mg's =).

I think ... that many users equals the pump with actual results as in muscle growth!

Especially the younger the user is ...

/Ass

^^^^^Agree 40mg t bol should be suffient to see gains, 80mg is a little bit pushing it espeacially with liver toxicity. Deff get your hands on some sort of liver support ie Liv-52 and be safe bro.
                ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                X