Testex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testex

On many forums the ampoulle on the right is classified as a fake. Gimme your opinion..
    Attached Files

Hi friend.
    I am from Spain. I have got testex from the pharma, and the ampoulle on the right is 100% fake.

Comment

Originally posted by taurodiego View Post
      Hi friend.
      I am from Spain. I have got testex from the pharma, and the ampoulle on the right is 100% fake.
      Just outta curiosity......how did you get it from the pharma when steroids are prescription only in Spain?

Comment

Originally posted by stumpy View Post
        just outta curiosity......how did you get it from the pharma when steroids are prescription only in spain?
        hhhhhhmmmmmm.....

Comment

Just outta curiosity......how did you get it from the pharma when steroids are prescription only in Spain?
          yeah ide like to know as well

Comment

yep

I have 2 beautifull samples from Turkey/Bulgaria, but this old amp causes lots of confusion on the boards. I didn't post in the analyses forum for no reason. Thus here they.. are the analyses reports....
            This baby is accourding pharmacopeia.

CICLOPENTIL PROPIONATO DE ESTOSTERONA is another word for Cypionate.
            Attached Files

Comment

Mmmmmh what an odd request on a site named JuicedmuscleLOL

Comment

My point is.................I'm calling the guy out. I know you can't walk into a farmacia and buy steroids in Spain without prescription, I know this because I live in Spain.

Comment

So the shorter amp is a classic fake then?? So once again the eye doesn't lie, the known legit vial was taller but if you had nothing to compare it to then you would end up scammed!!

Comment

My point is.................I'm calling the guy out. I know you can't walk into a farmacia and buy steroids in Spain without prescription, I know this because I live in Spain.
                    Don't you believe that is not fair to call anyone out here? Maybe he went to a doc after a cycle showing an hypogonadic hypogonadism, so he need TRT...or he know a doc...or he know someone in a pharmacy...

Comment

Unlikely, there's been huge crackdown on steroids over here for the last 2 years, it's more common for people to drive over to Portugal to buy then bring them back here. Would be nice to see a pic of the bottle that I can't find on the net.

Comment

I always love that amp of testex. Good stuff..

Comment

Ronny, what distinguishes the real from the fake amps? Ive got an amp testex overhere but its quite hard to check if it is the same as the left or right one..thanks

Comment

Here is mine. It looks real from what i can tell. I have not used them yet:

http://img98.imageshack.us/i/img0612r.jpg/

Comment

I can get it from the pharma too, but don't wanna go into details. Its not impossible. Spain has now adapted its laws regarding gear, just like Greece - Portugal etc. If you want to organise the Olympic game etc etc you'll get the fucking DEA etc on your doorstep. Fucking hilarious that China cooperated and after the Games went back to normal.

Comment

Working...
                              X