raw powders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raw powders

Here you see two batches of raw powder compared with the standard. Its a nice example of the use of infra red scanning. The batches are first identified by HPLC. In this example you see at 1000-1100 cm^-
    an impurity in the last sample. I'm sorry for all the tagging, but this kind of analysing is expensive and we don't want it to be plasterd all over the net.

On the new site we will post much more of these analyses, not only theoretical but also real life testing and steps how to make your own specials..
    Attached Files

I think Raw powder is use for infra red scanning. Raw powder is very helpful in different process.
    chicago boot camp

Comment

I have a question I am gonna get some raw powder and make my gear. I have the COA from the manufacturer but want to get my gear tested after production. Do you know any good info on how to do this and what it costs? I want to be sure my finished product is legit and safe thanks
      Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

It's hard for the average person to get raws tested. I do simple things when trying a new raw source. First order small amounts 100g and start with something like test. This way you've only invested a small amount of money. I then use the product and have blood work done. You can get a decent idea on how good it is if you have frequent blood testing and know your average numbers for certain doses. This won't give you exact purity but you know if it's real and if a certain dose is putting levels in the expected ranges.

I also perform melting point test. Again very generic but you get an idea. Impurities can change this some and fluctuations in ovens.

Sorry if this was too basic of a post but just what I do after verifying the source thru trusted people.

Comment

it is very expensive so right there it wouldnt be worth it, but yea you would have to look far outside the US and i believe ronnie said most of them only deal with certain people(correct me if im wrong ) so as long as u trus ur raws u should be good to go brother

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
            it is very expensive so right there it wouldnt be worth it, but yea you would have to look far outside the US and i believe ronnie said most of them only deal with certain people(correct me if im wrong ) so as long as u trus ur raws u should be good to go brother
            yeah I keep hearing I got to go overseas but I dont know of any labs that will test. This is a new supplier so I just want to make sure its not hazardous crap I will be injecting. What to do what to do? Please help with any ideas thanks
            Looking for friends in the bodybuilding arena.... Perfection is not attainable, its just my goal.

Comment

Working...
            X