testp and tren a cycle help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• testp and tren a cycle help

ok im new to the site and registered to get my own answers. anyway on test p and tren a right now trying to gain lean bulk and was wondering what types of nutrition should i be on. right now im growing but want a more lean look. seems like im still holding a little water from last cycle of sust and ana 50s. any help would be great. anything i need to ad to lean up?
    D-Rock

May have been an idea to sort out your nutrition first but why not post up your diet to help guide you?

Comment

Im with stumpy. Please post your diet ideas.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

agree with these guys. steroids or no steroids, diet is what will give you your results. i'm not trying to be mean, but you really aren't ready to use AAS if you don't know how to eat to grow muscle. you especially have no business taking tren which is considered a pretty advanced drug. it's considered advanced because it can be hard to deal with all the side effects and the constant injections.

ok, so lets talk shop. what does your cycle look like? and as the others asked, what is your current diet? please include the times you eat and the portions at each meal. we'll get you on track!
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

ok 1st off on the current cycle im injecting 1/2 ml of tri tren 250 eod and 1 ml of the test p ed. and now on the diet. not big on the grams of each meal but know im eating pretty decent. i eat 4 to 6 meals a day with the on top of the 2 or 3 protein shakes. right now ive been preparing 2 or 3 days of meals in advance. lots of red meat and protein daily and med carbs. out of my meals daily 3 or 4 of them are course meals and the others are meal replacements. any kind of help would be great. stuff i could add to cycle or what i should change on eating habbits. thanks in advance
          D-Rock

Comment

is it a protein what you need most about 2 grams for 1 lbs

you get it from suplements

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
              agree with these guys. steroids or no steroids, diet is what will give you your results. i'm not trying to be mean, but you really aren't ready to use AAS if you don't know how to eat to grow muscle. you especially have no business taking tren which is considered a pretty advanced drug. it's considered advanced because it can be hard to deal with all the side effects and the constant injections.

ok, so lets talk shop. what does your cycle look like? and as the others asked, what is your current diet? please include the times you eat and the portions at each meal. we'll get you on track!
              ^^^I agree with sam completly do you even have caber,bromo,or prami on hand for sides from tren and a proper pct planned. Your diet is key bro without it your really wasting your cycle and hard earned money. I would take all those protein shakes out and replace them with whole meals that contain protein and carbs. There supplements don't use them as meal replacements bro. Only drink a protein shake post workout and if need be before workout. Deffinately do more research on dieting and maybe thinking about jumping on pct and starting all over again when you plan it all out bo.
              ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
              X