brand new to site trying to fig out whats going on with n^^s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brand new to site trying to fig out whats going on with n^^s

ok my order status with n^^s went out on like 1/16 and their support has been great up until now. the status bar has been saying contact customer support for more than a week and really was just wondering if my package could still be coming and why support all of a sudden will not respond. if they would just tell me something it would be a lot better.
    D-Rock

I ordered mine on 1/14. Got it on the 2/21. Im from Texas. Im sure yours is going to come in very soon. Waiting is the worst part.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Patience brother. Our friend always comes through.

In the mean time pm GXR64 and he can help sort you out

Comment

I feel ya, mine said it shiped out on 1/18 and im still waiting. I live in cali and normally have got my stuff right on time or before but from what support has said they have changed the way they ship due to home land security pre cautions...but it sucks to wait this long

Comment

thanks guys i used to order alot from bronx and advanced and waited forever. waitings not the problem its the not knowing. thanks for reassurance
          D-Rock

Comment

yea, they will come through. sometimes things are out of their hands. if it is past the time they say it should be in, create a ticket. check your junk mail if you dont hear a response within a few days. no matter what the situation, they will make sure you get what you ordered.
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

still no package. its over 40 days and i just moved out of my old house where it was coming to so i guess i will just shoot by their everday until it comes in. my buddy moved in so maybe i will just be straight up with him and tell him to get the card for me and i will just go to post office and pick up
              D-Rock

Comment

You will be alright, N**s will always take care of you. You just ordered in the worst time possible with all the weather problems,holidays, and delays everywhere bro. But eveeryont that has ordered in dec-jan are getting their orders now and soon,so you should be all set bro.
                ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                X