synthol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• synthol

Right now writing/researchin Synthol - esiclene - nolotil - pgf2a -ADE -interleukines etc everything used intramuscular to LOOK bigger. Came across this ..you need a strong stomach..

http://muscle.iuhu.org/2010/02/man-died-from-synthol/

Ok can we be clear on something before I comment, there is the use of something and the out and out abuse of something. This guy obviously had no regard for his health when he decided to load what looks like about 10 Bottles per arm into himself. The guy got what he asked for in my opinion, the lame duck public will take this story now and without any clue as to what they are talking about point to this guy and say see all you steriod users out there, this will be you if your not careful!! Looks like he lived somewhere in South America---not saying he would have lived if he happened to have access to quality Emergency health care, just sayin

Comment

Looks like he used more then what was required.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

And Joe Public will think that it's a steroid and add more heat to the fire against AAS used (not abused) by people who do have education & control.

Comment

That poor stupid bastard. I don't understand how people use that synthol shit, it seems like it would painful and it's not real muscle.
          Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

sad

I just wrote about synthol etc and now writing a second article about all the devestating things people inject in their body, unbelieveble. I have some toxicological and pathological reports. Guys actually injecting gearbox oil - silicons - sweet almond oil -walnut oil - vaseline you name it. Some start very young and are memebre at boards that offer picturers and "advice" and selling their "improved" oils with all kind of crap.
            This guy was brought into the hospital in 2010 and injected a liter oil in both his biceps. See the necrosis

He didn't learn though and was hospitalised a few month ago with a total organ failure using crap again.
            Attached Files

Comment

What the fuck? Are you serious? Vaseline and shit like that? Those people must have some sort of mental problem to do that.

Comment

insane.....

Comment

It all comes back to having large Arms doesn't it?? I mean you look at most of these photos and the guys have zero shoulder width and no traps. Small size chests but they have those wacked out arms full of oil..............

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                    It all comes back to having large Arms doesn't it?? I mean you look at most of these photos and the guys have zero shoulder width and no traps. Small size chests but they have those wacked out arms full of oil..............
                    Synthol curlbros lol. They only care about massive biceps.

Comment

I also have pics of legs and even a butt (from a Brazilian girl ) wanting that special ass and had siliconinjections done. And many guys wanting a thicker dick and injecting al kinds of stuff in there..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPO7H15H2j4
                      RonnyT
                      Last edited by RonnyT; 02-26-2011, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X