My Upcoming Cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Upcoming Cycle

This is my plan for an upcoming cycle. I'd like feedback on how some of you long-timers think it will go.

Weeks 1-12: 250 mg/week of testosterone enanthanate.
    Weeks 1-12: 500 mg/week of nandrolone
    Weeks 1-4: 10 mg of methandianone three times daily.
    Weeks 4-12: 70 mg oxandrolone daily

On cycle therapy:

Weeks 1-4: 2000mg Saw Palmetto/Astaxanthin combo.
    Weeks 4-12: 800-100mg Saw Palmetto/Astaxanthin
    I'll have dutasteride on hand as I can have a tendency toward harsh acne from test and d-bol. I don't want to use it unless I have to since using it could jack up my aromatase conversion.

Post Cycle: I'll return to my hormone replacement schedule (I'm 49) of 135 mg of testosterone enanthanate twice per week. I'll continue on the Saw Palmetto Astaxanthin combo at a dose of 500 mg per week.

Saw Palmetto/Astaxanthin info: This natural men's supplement has research backed evidence that it is an effective blocker of both Aromatase and 5-AR when dosed at 2000 mg/day. At lower doses it is an effective aromatase inhibitor with suggested continued 5-AR protection to a lesser degree. I used it on my last bulking cycle and experienced no enzyme related side effects.

IMO you need to be running the test higher than the nandrolone.

Comment

That test to deca ratio should be two to one. You want more test in your system than deca. If not you're asking for unwanted sides. You should also run that test at least two weeks past the deca imo.

Comment

I hear you on the test/deca ratio. I'm actually following a guy named William Llewellyn's advice. He is a research scientist and writes for Muscle and Fitness. He states that you actually minimize sides by balancing the testosterone based part of the cycle (Testosterone and D-Bol) with a non-testosterone or non-DHT based drug such as nandrolone (progesterone based.). His reasoning on the higher amount of deca in the 1st 4 weeks at least is based on the fact that you are balancing it with test and D-Bol. More in line with thinking in the previous posts I might do well to up the test to 500/week when I break over from d-bol to anavar. I can always use the dutasteride , and keep the Saw Palmetto/Astaxanthin at 2000/day all the way through. Thanks for the feedback so far. BTW I am on HRT pre and post cycle so I don't even have to consider dealing with the HPT shutdown.

Comment

Working...
        X