Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Napsgear: Fast delivery, however...

Hi!
    Im new here, and is basically posting here to get your opinion on something.

I've been around for a while (training for about 10 years), reading alot, but never posting in any forums. I've run a couple of oral cycles before, but never any hardcore stuff. I just want the slight edge the orals give me, Im not looking for any heavy gains.

Anyhow, I've never used napsgear before, and to be honest, I was a bit sceptical (as one should be trying out new sources). I decided to try an order for 3 x 50 GP oxan (anavar). Anavar is my preferential oral, because of the lean gains and low sideeffects, and Ive got great results in the past.

I made my order, paid, and received the package only 2 weeks later. Which was great!
    The only thing was that the orals did not come in original GP package, so I could not validate it on the GP page accoring to LOT number etc. The tablets looked the same, maybe slightly paler in colour compared to the originals.

Should this be of concern? Could they be fake? What should I do? Would you still use them?
    I'm not trying to place a bad rep on naps, I only want to protect my body from possible harmful fakes.

Thanks

As I say, I do not wish to but a bad rep on Naps in anyway. The service, delivery and everything has been great! And I know that this is a underground business, so I cannot expect 100% foolprofing. My concern is that GP orals have been faked alot, but since naps is a validated GP distributor, these are probably the real thing. I freaked out, and I just want some reassuring words :P

Comment

They are paler because they have been exposed to a little more carbon then oxygen, Its natural. I wouldnt worry about it. N^^^ wouldnt sell fake goods. I would still take it.
      Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I have never heard of naps doing this. Did you use napsgear.NET?

I'm not saying this couldn't happen, but hearing this is new to me. If you used .NET be assured your gear is gtg.

Comment

Yes, napsgear.net! The .com is down, and was a scam for sure anyways.
          Yeah it was strange, but just have to trust them I guess. Thanks!

Comment

Wish mine came in two weeks, I'm right at a month and still nothing

Comment

Rokla, you have PM...
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Hi,

I ordered some GP clen, Nolva and Clomid and it arrived today. None of the orals arrived in their original packet either :s I'm a bit concerned about using them as I bought clen in the past from naps and it was in the original packet. Should I still use them?

Comment

They are probally doing this to help us getting our protein guys im sure if you submit a ticket they will let you know...
                  ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

I am new here and I placed.my first order and it has been more than 30 days and nothing yet. This OS way to long for legitimately gear or npt. Does.anyone on the use know why this would take so long?

Comment

As long as its from Naps ... you're in good hands
                      Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I wanna love naps. Just wish first time not take so long. 2 months no gear. But what I have read is that when ya get it. You are gtg. Just hope I am still training in my 60s lol.

Comment

Sending illegal drugs through the mail is not an easy task. (Yes I said illegal drugs) any way to disguises the later is good with me. Hell you can send my shit in a possum stomach as long as its juice I?m slick?.ya dig!

Comment

Working...
                          X