HELP ME PLEASE (VETS PLEASE) IM a virgin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME PLEASE (VETS PLEASE) IM a virgin

IM GONNA RUN THIS.so pleases feel free to correct me.( wk 1-10) 500 mgs of test a week( wk 1-10) 250 mgs of deca per week (wk) 1-13 .5mgs Anastrozole per day. is this too much. and if i run the anas will i stiill have to do pct?

I'm no vet but I'll give you my opinion. For a first cycle you don't need to stack. The test is fine but the deca is a low dose and not needed. The rule of thumb for deca is 2mg per 1lb of bodyweight. 300-600mg is the usual dosage. But test and adex first cycle is fine. I'd drop the deca and add it in a later cycle. And yes I'd still run pct. Nolva 2-3 weeks after last shot depending on the type of test used. Run nolva for 4 weeks.

Comment

So ur saying test for weeks 1-10 and what else?

Comment

For a first cycle you don't really need anything else. You could run dianabol for the first 4-5 weeks. What's your current weight and what test are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by lil jay View Post
          So ur saying test for weeks 1-10 and what else?
          Deeeeeeeeebooollllllllll

Comment

I agree for a first cycle you could cycle an oral like Dianabol at 20-30 mg a day for 4- 6 weeks , or Oxandrolone( Anavar) at a dose of 25- 50 mg for the same amount of time and use creatine with the var because they work very well together and looking to cycle them both as soon as I receive my order from a sponsor

Comment

yea, i'd keep the test the way it is, use the adex at .5mg EOD to E3D, depending on how you respond. as mentioned, an oral kickstart would not hurt for the first 4-6 wks. dbol is my 'go to' suggestion, as sliced suggested, 20-30mg ED is good

that'll give you a lot of room to build and expland your cycles later. deca is a great compound, but since you've never used AAS, no reason to introduce yourself to quite that much at once. you'll grow very well off of the test or test/dbol. then down the road, if you keep doing cycles, you may reach a point that test/dbol isn't doing quite what it did before. that'd be a perfect time to throw deca into a cycle.

the key is to use the smallest amount that will evoke the greatest result and keep as many aces up your sleve as you can, so you can pull them out as you need them
              sam1976
              Last edited by sam1976; 02-28-2011, 09:52 AM.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
              X