I think i fucked up my cycle :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i fucked up my cycle :(

Alright guys so i've taken gear before being the typical guy that shouldn't take it. I took dbol by itself before and winstrol by itself before. I didn't really know too much about either of them so it was obviously a bad idea to take them. So I was researching for a while to do a legit beginners cycle and not mess it up. So what I decided to do was Gy Test Cyp 250 for 10 weeks 500 mgs a week, Gp Stan 50 for 6 weeks at 50 mgs a day and i have 30 days worth of nolvadex at 20mg a day and 30 days worth of clomid at 100mgs a day. But now i'm reading that when i take test i should be taking nolva everyday? Others are just saying go by how you feel? One problem too is that I just ordered this stuff off naps yesterday so i am nervous if i shuold even do the cycle if i don't have enough nolva. I don't know I looked around this forum alot and you guys seem to have alot of experience any help would really be appreciated.

You shouldn't need nolva on cycle. Some like to take an ai to help control boat but many do not.

Comment

You could order more Nolva and start to juice later. Its also important to know what you will eat and train.

Comment

I never use nolva on cycle. It slows gains. BUT have it on hand because if you feel symptoms of gyno you will need to take it til the symptoms go away..... Then you are left with a problem... Not enough nolva for pct. But you don't need to run nolva through your whole cycle, I've never really understood that approach.
        But don't beat yourself up over it, it's not a major fuck up. I've seen worse. Saying I did my first shot yesterday can someone plan my cycle... Now that's a fuck up and yes I've heard that question asked.

Comment

Stop and don't take anything until you know everything you need to know about everything you're intending on putting into your body. Otherwise your mistake might put you in the hospital- or worse

Comment

Limo is right. Read, ask, read ask and don't do anything until your confident you know all you need to run a successful safe cycle. We are here to help so anything your not sure about then ask us. But as far as the cycle it's self goes it looks ok to me.

Comment

I only take nolva if needed. Never on a daily basis. Just what juicedUK said, dont stress about it. Just always have all your gear and PCT before you start cycle and PCT is always important.
              Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Also wouldn't harm you to drop some Proviron into the cycle either.

Comment

Man I love me some proviron. It works wonders for puffy nips and big tricep dips.

Comment

Alright thanks guys so im just going to order some more nolva just in case i feel symtoms during the cycle. And do u guys think what naps suggest is good for pct of nolva and clomid is good? 25-75mg of nolva 100- 150mg clomid?

Comment

lol, you forgot to mention uncontrolable erections as well.

Comment

My standards for women goes wwaaayyyyy down when I take proviron. I want to mount everything I see and if I add test o man its over!

Comment

I've used letro Everytime. Very potent but worked great when I had gyno. A week of using it and my ball shrunk a lot.

Comment

ya only reason to add one of those substances during cycle is if u start getting gyno.. otherwise just wait till after and use it for your pct

Comment

Working...
                            X