GP Oral Tren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GP Oral Tren

Anybody have experience with Oral Tren ? thinking about running 250Mcg for 4 weeks.

From what I've read up on other boards , the oral tren gives good results with fat loss and muscle hardness , but extremely liver toxic , that it should be used for 3-4 weeks tops at 1-2 pills a day . The Author of Anabloics 2005 edition suggested not using any other orals with this as it was also stated using this oral can be worse then cycling huge amounts of Anadrol and Halotestin .

Comment

yep sliced is right on all counts. it is not a drug for beginers and not for stand alone use. ideally, one would use it for the last 3 wks before a contest. this stuff is powerful. it'll give results if you work for them, but you will also deal with a world of side effects. 250mcg is very low. averge doses for recreactional BBers that i've taked to is around 500mcg. big compeptitors use closer to 1mg
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

This stuff is wild im not sure if i would ever try it, shyt im still nervous to try tren ace. Im sure this stuff is real liver toxic and the sides are more common than if i were to inject it, but how would that work are you more prone to get sides from oral or injectable tren?
        ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

fromwhat ive read the toxicity is overhyped.. as long as u take a maximum dose of 750mcg im planning to run it in the future at 250 then bump it to 500.. no1 has reported problems taking those doses.. but wen people jump to 1-3mg a dose the problem definately become apparant... if u are going to do this u should def load up on liv support prior and run all the way thru

Comment

Hmm i was contemplating oral tren in the future at low doses, so go for it, be our guinea pig and post results.

Good luck.

Comment

This liver toxic stuff is over blown. I do agree with it to a point if you are on orals for months at high dosages and drinking alcohol ya that's a problem. But 4-5 weeks to kick, end, etc. a cycle while taking liver support is not as bad as people make it out to be! The guys that developed liver cancer back in the day were taking D-bol non stoppppp never coming off. Its like drinking alcohol everyday what do you think is going to happen!

Comment

You do make some valid points, people drink alcohol on a daily basis without ever thinking about taking liver support products

Comment

Anyone know what the night sweats are like on the orals. I did teen ace at a low dose and really suffered with night sweats. I think I'm overly sensitive to it. Re the orals the same.

Comment

It cannot be trenbolone becasue it would be destroyed in liver like there is not oral deca etc.

It is probably something esle and the called this oral tren.

Comment

Originally posted by mercury View Post
                      It cannot be trenbolone becasue it would be destroyed in liver like there is not oral deca etc.

???? have you ever heard of C17/C7 alkylation?

Comment

Have been taking Oral Tren for the last two weeks at 500mcg ED. It is a very solid product and strength has increased immensely along with making a little bit of hypertrophy gains. However...Im ending the use of the product today. The insomnia, sucks. My appetite is next to nothing (thank god for GHRP6), I sweat like crazy while taking this stuff (even just sitting on the couch in a 70 degree room) and I cant walk up the stairs without being out of breath. These are all typical sides. But the insomnia and lack of sleep is what is getting to me. I need my sleep. Lack of sleep+ Oral Tren= mood swings and very very short tempered with people this past week. My libido hasnt seen any undesireable sides at this point. But when that moment does occur that youre on top of your woman pounding away like a jackhammer on concrete...my only advice is to pace yourself. Because you'll end up out of breath very quickly, gasping for air, and dripping sweat all over the significant/insignificant other...I found this out the HARD way. No pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                          Anyone know what the night sweats are like on the orals. I did teen ace at a low dose and really suffered with night sweats. I think I'm overly sensitive to it. Re the orals the same.
                          it acts just like tren ace, IMO, only faster and harder. if you get night sweats on ace, you will probably get them on OT. i do.

it's Methyltrienolone.

heres the write from our sponsor

GP Oral Tren (methyltrienolone) is a form of the popular steriod Trenbolone which has been modified to become orally active.
                          Trenbolone is the most powerful overall steroid in use by bodybuilders today. Tren, as it is often called, is both highly androgenic and anabolic. It is chemically unable to aromatize, and therefore produces no estrogen buildup. This, along with its high androgenic properties, makes the muscle produced by this drug very hard and defined.
                          Trenbolone first got its reputation when it was used in the legendary steroid, Parabolan. Users of this drug often noted dramatic results that were nothing short of amazing, and after it was unfortunately discontinued, the remembered effects of the substance gave it cult like status and the market was flooded with bunk Parabolan amps by those looking to profit off the extreme popularity and fan base that this steriod's incredible results had sparked.
                          Trenbolone was also used in cattle implant pellets, where the substance was used to increase the lean mass of the cattle, while reducing the fat on the animals. Kits became widely available on the internet allowing bodybuilders to convert these pellets into injectable solution. Fina, as this homebrew oil was often called, quickly became a favorite of steroid users, like its relative, Parabolan, had done many years before.
                          Oral Tren can be liver toxic and users should keep usage of this product to reasonable dosages and time frames. Typically 1-2 (250mcg) tablets of Oral Tren for two to three weeks. Because of its strong androgenic properties, Oral Tren should not be used by women.
                          if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
                            ???? have you ever heard of C17/C7 alkylation?
                            I have not seen it but dBol is also oral test and it is not the same what for example test p.
                            Results are different

So I have my doubts.

Comment

I have not seen it but dBol is also oral test and it is not the same what for example test p.
                              Results are different

So I have my doubts.
                              not sure what you mean by "dbol is also oral test"

Comment

Working...
                              X