• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• synthol man strikes again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVKjXuYzBjo
    Attached Files

im really starting to hate this guy.

Comment

I saw a video of some guy who other guy that used synthol and his arm got infected. By far the most disgusting thing I had ever seen. His entire arms was red and inflamed with this strange discoloration, the doctors lanced it open and just kept squeezing oil, puss, blood, and fluid out of his arm.

That guy in the OP's post looks like he has breasts that are a bit larger than my girlfriends. I have seen some of his videos on Youtube, he is some sort of wannabe Brazilian Guido. One video he was fist pumping to Satisfaction by Benny Bennasi with a tub of whey protien under his other arm. I promptly turned that shit off out of confusion and disgust.

I don't understand why people would want to use synthol. I know after extended use it permanently increases the size of your muscle but it isn't true muscle. Why not just use some gear? From what I have been reading here and researching, the side effects from steroids aren't that bad if you keep your dosages and cycle reasonable, use some kind of AI while on cycle and always follow up with post cycle therapy. If he is that worried about side effects just go with some serious OCT, PCT, acne medication, hair loss medications, liver medications, etc...
      Last edited by -Guido-; 02-23-2011, 05:38 PM.
      Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

I want to kick this guy's A** !!!! Somebody needs to tell this guy the Truth !!!! Hey buddy !!!! You are beyond Gyno!!!!! Watch out Pamala Anderson!!!!

Comment

I'm really starting to dislike the guy and I never met him. I'll tell you though I think that chest is implants and the traps are obviously oil. I say we all get together and pool our cash together and send him the rest of the money he needs so he can continue the operation to remove his penis and have his vagina installed!!

Comment

I strongly agree!!!! Or we can save our money and just tear out those implants with our bare hands!!!!! And slap him around for a min. or 2 lololololololo

Comment

that dude is foolish

Comment

I don't even like the guys fake Disneyland or its mascots. I would like to hand him a 100 lb dumbbell just to see him break his foot.

Comment

I really cant stand these fake monkeys ...

He is not even close to look like a real monkey =(

Comment

That guy is all f%^* up lol he has girl boobs haha
                    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                      I want to kick this guy's A** !!!! Somebody needs to tell this guy the Truth !!!! Hey buddy !!!! You are beyond Gyno!!!!! Watch out Pamala Anderson!!!!
                      Thats too Funny LMAO LOLOLOL.

Comment

Man I just saw the you tube video for the first time, Felt like punching him through my pc, This guy is terrible he must not have any friends to tell him the truth. This guy is funny as hell.....TERRIBLE
                        Last edited by Guest; 02-24-2011, 02:06 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I think he needs a bra haha
                          You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Some people are just scared of hard work. Hints this shit for brains. He looks dis-proportioned.
                            Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iduFh...eature=related

What deranged and weak muscle assholes.
                              Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Working...
                              X