• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My cycle

Just wanted to ask what you think about my cycle
    1-5 dbol 30 mg a day
    1-10 test c 500 mg a week
    I was just told I should do some winstrol at the end of my cycle just I grow it in the or not? And if so how much to use any help would be nice
    You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Is this a first cycle? whats your goal? A first cycle for bulking then your dbol/test cycle is fine.

Comment

Yeah this is my first cycle trying to bulk up . Goal is to put on 20 pounds I'm about 9% bf just want to get some size on me . A buddy said winny is great at the end of a cycle but y'all know more than him that's why I'm asking . I trust what y'all say my buddy is mia limo lol .

Comment

Limo did say the winny thing just just want to make that clear

Comment

Ive not used winny so i dont really know but if Limo has advised that then you can trust his advice. For a first cycle you should see plenty of gains from that much test. 20lb is possible with good diet and training.

Comment

Limo didn't say that about the winny . Thanks for the help

Comment

Do you start taking the arimidex .5 eod?

Comment

Yes you can. I pm'd you with the protocol you should follow. As far as the winny goes that was something we were throwing around. Theres nothing wrong with the cycle you have outlined above dude. Stay with those doses and you'll grow like a weed. Remember the test will take a few weeks before you reach full speed but you should be feelin those Dbol pumps within the first week. Keep us posted on the progress and don't forget to eat big. YOu can't get big if you don't eat big

Comment

I'll keep you posted dude . Hell I want to get off work now and go work out lol

Comment

good stuff. yea, i agree. cycle looks solid without the winny. remember to eat eat eat. the more high quality protein you can shove down your throat, the happier you'll be with your results.
                    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Get it in bro great cycle keep us updated on your progress and happy gaining !!!!
                      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Ok so I'm 5 weeks in my cycle now and it's going good I started at 155 pounds my fighting weight now I'm 174 pounds has to cut back the dbol to 20 mgs a day was starting to have prob at 30 mgs but test is at 500 mgs a week . I don't know if the test kicked in but yesterday I did chest and tri's I went up 15 pounds from last weeks max all my workouts are getting better and better and the pumps are crazy don't really like the night sweats and sometimes can't sleep good but gp gear is awesome I'm in love with that dbol I've never been this strong he'll I can't wait to put my next cycle together lol

Comment

grate to hear your liking it cage keep it up and keep us posted

Comment

Awesome results Cage fighter. When do you stop with your D-Bol? the test should be kicking in by now? That's 19lbs gain in 5 weeks, pretty decent dude. Have you tried some cottage cheese yet in your diet

Comment

I'm going to stop the dbol at week 7 . Yeah I got the no fat one it's ok it's not my fav I need to put something in it any ideas?? Sure I go get the 1% cottage cheese ?

Comment

Working...
                              X