Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This may solve your ordering problems

1. Pre plan your next cycle way in advance
    2. Place order shortly after (give your self a month and a half) because you see things happen
    3. Make sure you order enough. Better to order more than less and then try and get another order in

Why do these three thing?

1. As you see nothing is promised or on time, all of the time
    2. Your life will be less stressful
    3. You will have enough time for reship if need be and still be on time for cycle

I have seen guys stress and totally forget that this is illegal and put their guard completely down. Take it from someone who has been in the game, back when we sent cash in the mail and waited 2 1/2 months and thats if it came. You newbites and vets would not have lasted. Sources use to say postal must of stole cash, you don't have a custom letter. Customs got smart they stopped wasting paper sending letters out to people who would never contact them anyway. So the sources got money for free. I have also seen many arrested going to private mail boxes and post offices so use to signing and receiving stuff by mail that they completely take their guard down. That crap about they only want the big fish is a lie. The big fish is abroad and laws are different. When your numbers up, weather it's small or big your done. Small towns and small post offices as well as big ones would love the stats of making their convetions add up at the end of the year for any grants that would go to their departments to stop this type of activity. the grants will also pay over time and keep officers employed. not saying they have a team just for steroids, but the postmaster and postal inspectors is where it begins and they have nothing to do but kick up stats as well. So guys it's up to you if you want to continue in stress and foolish matter. Think smart plan ahead. We want to continue seeing you all here. Just my thoughts.
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-23-2011, 04:18 AM.

wow i was o so excited that my package finally shipped.. now you have aided me in receiving a definite anxiety attack

Comment

what do u mean though.. put your guard down.. if you ordered something and they intercept you are just done.. how can your guard being up help the situation

Comment

Originally posted by BLUELABEL View Post
        what do u mean though.. put your guard down.. if you ordered something and they intercept you are just done.. how can your guard being up help the situation
        Relax bro. First off what do you think this stuff is legal? If you do you must not be from the united states. Everyone is getting there stuff with no problem, with that being said it still does not make it legal. So for you to have no respect for the law what so ever and just think this is fine to receive certain items, you are in for a big surprise. when I say don't put your guard down, remember there is still that 1 percent chance that a control delivery will be conduct on any abroad package. Customs have the right to inspect and either hold or contact local LE and give them the heads up. If you don't know this you are in the wrong field. Lucky Naps only ship vitimins and protein shakes so you are ok. This is why I posted this to wake up some of you guys to lay low. Some of the vistors here are worst then face book, just look at some of their first post. As if the world owes them. This world owes us nothing. BLUELABEL DON'T TAKE THIS WRONG , but there are guys who think the same as you and if something happens they rat everyone and every board out. Bro if u are in this for the long haul, wise up, to do's and don'ts, and the possibe and not possible and most of all beaware of the law. Please do not be offended, we pratice a safe and caring board. I would not be a good Mod if I didn't tell you the good as well as the bad. Some might not want to here it, but Im here to keep us all safe. Even if it's one percent that I help. At the end of the day, I know I helped someone. Much respect
        SAFELIFE1
        Banned
        Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-23-2011, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Well said Safe. Always knowledgeable information!

Comment

My package didn't show up on time. I sent a ticket in to give them a heads up. I read on the board that others were having shipping issues, so I knew I wasn't the only one. The weather did suck for a few weeks. N#### said give a week and I did. No worries and it showed 3 days after my ticket Like SAFELIFE stated, I was already on another cycle to keep me going so I wasn't stressed about it. I have seen them stand by their product and service so far and I'll keep coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
              2. Place order shortly after (give your self a month and a half) because you see things happen
              3. Make sure you order enough. Better to order more than less and then try and get another order in

Why do these three thing?

1. As you see nothing is promised or on time, all of the time
              2. Your life will be less stressful
              3. You will have enough time for reship if need be and still be on time for cycle

I have seen guys stress and totally forget that this is illegal and put their guard completely down. Take it from someone who has been in the game, back when we sent cash in the mail and waited 2 1/2 months and thats if it came. You newbites and vets would not have lasted. Sources use to say postal must of stole cash, you don't have a custom letter. Customs got smart they stopped wasting paper sending letters out to people who would never contact them anyway. So the sources got money for free. I have also seen many arrested going to private mail boxes and post offices so use to signing and receiving stuff by mail that they completely take their guard down. That crap about they only want the big fish is a lie. The big fish is abroad and laws are different. When your numbers up, weather it's small or big your done. Small towns and small post offices as well as big ones would love the stats of making their convetions add up at the end of the year for any grants that would go to their departments to stop this type of activity. the grants will also pay over time and keep officers employed. not saying they have a team just for steroids, but the postmaster and postal inspectors is where it begins and they have nothing to do but kick up stats as well. So guys it's up to you if you want to continue in stress and foolish matter. Think smart plan ahead. We want to continue seeing you all here. Just my thoughts.
              This should be a stickey note.. Great thread safelife.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                >my face when this is exactly what I have done. Feels good man.

Victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none.

Comment

Ha ha ha. This is the best lmbo.

Comment

yes this board actually feels more homey then any other, i find that on other boards people constantly belittle people. anyways yes, i understandf where your are coming from, one would have to be absolutely ignorant to ignore the possibilities.. And i believe it wise to make all people aware of it.

Comment

yes this board actually feels more homey then any other, i find that on other boards people constantly belittle people. anyways yes, i understandf where your are coming from, one would have to be absolutely ignorant to ignore the possibilities.. And i believe it wise to make all people aware of it.
                      Yes, blue glad you did not take it the wrong way. This protects all of us. Have a good not..

Comment

do u have any info as to do it in the safest manner.. my order has recently been shipped

Comment

already asked...
                          iPenetratah
                          Last edited by iPenetratah; 03-04-2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

duplicate post
                            iPenetratah
                            Last edited by iPenetratah; 03-04-2011, 05:46 PM.

Comment

No bro you just have to let it's takes it course. that's the very thing i'm talking about , "that time" in between _ _ - _ and you
                              do u have any info as to do it in the safest manner.. my order has recently been shipped

Comment

Working...
                              X