New guy on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy on the block

Hey what up everyone, a friend of a friend suggested this site. i'm really worried about getting ripped off but sometimes you gotta gamble. i recently decided it was time i start putting on some size i stepped on the scale and i was 196lbs but at 6'9 thats kinda frail but accordining to the wii im perfect(but it s made in japan) i eat right and i'm constantly in the gym.so i just need that reaasurance that its g2g.

How many cycles have you ran?? How old are ya??

Comment

ONE cycle back in 2002 after after acl and mcl repair but my teammate hooked me up so basically im still a newbie.i just turned 28

Comment

OK thats a good age... So whats your plan??? What are you looking to do??

Comment

just put on weight and bulk up im naturally cut already. i wanna go from 196 to at least 215 or 220 that would be nice. i was thinking about going with a intermidiate bulk cycle or the basic starters mass pack. so im just looking to blow up but lil sides.

Comment

i hope that wasn't too much info i don't want da Ban hamma.

Comment

NO your good... First things first.. You need Test for the foundation of your stack... Since your still a little green I would go with the long ester Test..( Test cyp. or Test E.)
              You shoot this twice a week... I would go with 500mgs. of Test a week with maybe a oral.... Something simple..

Comment

I'm thinking.. Wks. 1-12 500mgs. of Test.
                Wks. 1-4 30mgs. of Dbol.
                Have some Nolva. or Arim. on hand for sides prevention. And run Clomid for pct...

Comment

would you recommend the basic starters then from a sponsor.

Comment

Imo there is no reason to use one ofthe prebuilt stacks when you can make your own!! I take it ur okay with needles and if notget okay with it!!! lol...if u wana bulk we needsome serious juice. First off the backbone of ur cycle should be test...it doesnt really matter which u choose, personally i like sust. Anyway, pick a test and run it between 400-600mg awk...being that it s you first cycle some people just run a strait test cycle.. Thats up to you.. I personally would add some more/.. U have a few ways to go here.. I personally like eq(equipose) run for 12-15wks.. At between 300-500mg...(i like this steroid because it is one of the safer ones.. U dontjust bulk up over night with it.. You slowly puton muscle throughout the cycle.. But this muscle is reall no water wait just 110% lil jay passion. So i think that is ur best option.. And/or you could run dbol for 4-5 weeks at about 25-30 mg every day. This will beam u up very quickly .. And its typically used at the beggining of thecycle to jump start it. You will not keep most of the weight you put on with this however because it is mostly water weight. But when people think bulking thi is typically the first steroid to pop into mind.. U can either do dbol or my personal fav anadrol at 50mg to start and u can adjust if u think u need more. Ill let u research that one if u dont already know of it.
                    So hereis an example ofa bulking cycle i would run:
                    Test wk1-12 test 500 mg awk------ can run alone as a first cycle
                    eq wk 1-12 400 mg awk
                    dbol/anadrol wk 1-5 30mg/50mg

btw im about to start a cycle of
                    * sust week 1-11 600mg,
                    * eq 300mg wk 1-11(only cause i didnt order enough),
                    * anadrol wk1-5 75-100 mg ed,
                    * dbol 30 mg wk 7-11
                    (so im not just preaching im actually going to be running something similar to what i suggest)

i wouldnt go with more then 2 or 3 substances.. Because u wont know which substance triggered a bad reaction .. Thats why most people start with just test..and make sure u dont have any reactions toit.. Then add another substance next time and so on.

Anyways, i hope that was helpful and good luck bud!!! Juiiiiiiccceeeeeee

Comment

how many syringes should i use per week running the cycle you have.

Comment

Originally posted by lil jay View Post
                        would you recommend the basic starters then from a sponsor.
                        I would look at the above cycle I out-lined for ya... Keep it real simple and work your way up from there... Its all trial and error... I'm sure some of the other members would agree....Hope I helped a little...

Comment

i never reuse syringes they are so cheap... 100 for 18 bux.. thats what i just ordered.. if ur only injecting 1x awk i guess u only need 10-12 rigs i use gpzservices.com 25 25guage 1 inchneedle and syringe combo is like 5.50

Comment

o i didnt even see mbig's cycle that he wrote out.. ya bascally same train of thought.. most say start slow. im prolly ignorant but i just jump rite in.... what did u run in your first cycle btw?

Comment

it was sooo long ago i cant remember. soo im talking price rang how much should i spend .

Comment

Working...
                              X