PDA

View Full Version : Clen

allergate
02-22-2011, 11:45 PM
Hi Guys

Im sure this will be somewhere on the site but my search skills seem to very lacking tonight :(

Im looking at the legality of bringing clen into the uk for personal use. Just enough for a cut for the summer. Some places say its a class C drug, others say its fine for personal but too much could be supply which is a big no no.

Anyone know what the crack is or where I should look for info as Im really confused.

Would hate to be caught in a bad position if you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance guys. :)

allergate
02-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section....

JuicedUK
02-23-2011, 08:30 AM
Im from the Uk and use clen. I dont know the exact laws on it im afraid but i think it a prescription only drug so it would be no better or worse than being caught with say sleeping pills or anything else without a prescription. When you say bring it into the Uk you mean having it mailed or are YOU actually bringing it in yourself.

allergate
02-23-2011, 08:47 AM
Hiya

It would be posted in from our friends over in India.

JuicedUK
02-23-2011, 11:54 AM
Best look into it futher if your worried but i very much doubt anything major would come of it, especially if its just a small amount. Chances are it will make it through and if not it would probably just be conviscated. Ive never been caught so far and neither has anyone i know of so i cant say for definite.

bugse2342
02-23-2011, 01:41 PM
Will Clen show up on blood work for test levels? Do you stack anything with Clen? I have read 2 weeks on 1 week off. How long would you run that?

JuicedUK
02-23-2011, 02:35 PM
Clen is slightly anti catabolic but i dont see how it would affect your test levels in a test. But i dont know for sure. Yes you can stack clen or take it alone. There are many different approaches to taking clen for 2 weeks on 2 off to 5 days on 2 off. I just run it straight for 4-6 weeks with ketotifen. On Ketotifen you can run clen longer without breaks as it upregulates the receptors.

bigherm2121
02-24-2011, 08:20 PM
I used rui labs clen/t3 worked great. Lost a lot of weight and cut fast.

stumpy
02-24-2011, 08:39 PM
I don't see a problem with it being posted to you as long as the packaging is good and it isn't sent to be signed for upon delivery.