Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clen

Hi Guys

Im sure this will be somewhere on the site but my search skills seem to very lacking tonight

Im looking at the legality of bringing clen into the uk for personal use. Just enough for a cut for the summer. Some places say its a class C drug, others say its fine for personal but too much could be supply which is a big no no.

Anyone know what the crack is or where I should look for info as Im really confused.

Would hate to be caught in a bad position if you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance guys.

Apologies if I have posted this in the wrong section....

Comment

Im from the Uk and use clen. I dont know the exact laws on it im afraid but i think it a prescription only drug so it would be no better or worse than being caught with say sleeping pills or anything else without a prescription. When you say bring it into the Uk you mean having it mailed or are YOU actually bringing it in yourself.

Comment

Hiya

It would be posted in from our friends over in India.

Comment

Best look into it futher if your worried but i very much doubt anything major would come of it, especially if its just a small amount. Chances are it will make it through and if not it would probably just be conviscated. Ive never been caught so far and neither has anyone i know of so i cant say for definite.

Comment

Will Clen show up on blood work for test levels? Do you stack anything with Clen? I have read 2 weeks on 1 week off. How long would you run that?

Comment

Clen is slightly anti catabolic but i dont see how it would affect your test levels in a test. But i dont know for sure. Yes you can stack clen or take it alone. There are many different approaches to taking clen for 2 weeks on 2 off to 5 days on 2 off. I just run it straight for 4-6 weeks with ketotifen. On Ketotifen you can run clen longer without breaks as it upregulates the receptors.

Comment

I used rui labs clen/t3 worked great. Lost a lot of weight and cut fast.

Comment

I don't see a problem with it being posted to you as long as the packaging is good and it isn't sent to be signed for upon delivery.

Comment

Working...
                  X