pls critique my 3rd cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls critique my 3rd cycle

Hey guys I am 182 after cutting and eliminaqting most of my fat... now the goial is to bulk up for summer.. my cycle plans are as follows
    Sust 600mg awk
    Eq 300 mg awk for 10 wks or 275mg for 11 wks
    Dbol 25-40 mg ed for 4 -5 weeks....
    As far as pct I have tamox and clomid.. and was just goin to run a pretty standard pct.. if u guys recommend a pct that would fit this cycle well id appreciate the imput. Products are all geneza. I also have anadrol.. if u think that would fit somewhere I would throw it in. I don't wana stack orals but many threads say to start with an oral and end with one. I'm very flexible and really could use some pointers from u all who know a lot more then me...
    THANKS YOU GUYS

Thats a nice lookin bulk cycle. If I had some anadrol I would start with the anadrol at 1 a day for 4 weeks then switch to the Dbol. That would give you a nice headstart while you wait for the SUS and EQ to kick in but I like the doses your taking. High enough without being to high

Comment

THANKS.. U SAID START WITH THE ANADROL... DO YOU THINK 50MG WOULD SUFFICE? - AND I WOULD RUN THAT WEEK 1-5?? THEN WOULD U START THE DBOL IMMEDIATELY AFTER FOR WEEK 6? OR GIVE IT A WEEK OFF THEM BANG IT FROM 7-10 OR 11? ANY OPINION ON DOSAGE? ( I ALSO HAVE TH 50MG WINNIES.. ND ORAL TRENthat i was just going to sit on for something i the future..)) i saw no use for them inthis cycle.. do you concur? or do u see something life changing tht i do not lol. THANKS ALOT FOR THE RESPONSE BUD

Comment

I would go with one or the other( orals) Do the drol for a few weeks or the dbol for a few weeks... Try to keep it simple...

Comment

Ya thats what i had planned but he got me all pysched up lol... Which would u suggest.. I am very lean right now lost most of my fat.. Now i want to bulk clean muscle.. Also do u ever just take t3 with cycle ..and how about inject b12 i have a bottle of it and was going to take it with this hopefully inproves my hunger and drive

Comment

in alot of forums they do say to start and end with an oral.. i also have oral tren(prob not best option.. and also winnie.. last question i was just going to go with h a standard pct cuz i have tamox and clomid.. but if u have a better sense of what i should pct with this cycle thatd be nice thanks alot guys

Comment

Working...
            X