Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting a little anxious...anyone else have this issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting a little anxious...anyone else have this issue?

I have ordered from naps before and never had to wait this long so im kinda getting nervous ive lost my cash. Been waiting for over a month now but my question is when would i find out if the order was sezized or how long should i wait to ask for a re ship? any suggestions would help ...thanks

i think on there site it says after 30 days u can contact them.. and if u havent alread gotten a tracking number ask them for it and u can find out where its at.. shit was realllly slow cause of the holidays and i heard its still backed up.

Comment

Customs is still backed up and if you live in the USA then you can thank homeland security and the terrorists for changing how packs now enter the country. Instead of coming in on passenger planes there coming in on boat or cargo plane. Packs are still showing up to guys from mid to early january.

Comment

Thanks for all the info 4 weeks + for me 2

Comment

Originally posted by goheavyd View Post
          Thanks for all the info 4 weeks + for me 2
          Don't worry the man always comes thru I waited longer like almost 2 months but they made it happen

Comment

mine just showed up from jan 16th, taking longer then usual but they will come through.
            http://www.napsgear.net/affiliate_sh..._banner_id=166

Comment

I ordered Jan. 4th and i waited it out, Sent teamnaps pm and discussed everything reshipped right away. Great service., can't wait for next time.
              kas937
              Last edited by kas937; 02-25-2011, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Shipped 01/12/10, nothing as of yet. N@@s said would reship if not here next week. Such is life. New shipping methods, I suspect.

Comment

Just recieved my order took a while.They said evrything was backed up from holidays and homeland security.you can contact them after a month tho.

Comment

Working...
                  X