Genotropin Pharmacia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Genotropin Pharmacia

The box/insert paper says that it comes from Belgium. What do you think? i was thinking that it seems stupid to fake a 1,3mg/4IU vial, go to fake a 15mg/45IU! but it could be the same thought of fakers... buh!
    Attached Files

I'm using the same right now..really good stuff

Comment

I know a pair of guys using it, they like it like you Fred. Thanks for your post!

Comment

i'm bad at picking out fakes. if there is anyone who will know for sure, it's ronny.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
          i'm bad at picking out fakes. if there is anyone who will know for sure, it's ronny.
          His words are THE words!! Looking at your avatar it seems that if you are bad for spot fakes you know how work real gears
          About Genotropin Pharmacia i hope will post some new photos.

Comment

look good

I'm only human and try to spot as much as possible counterfeits. I THINK this one is good.
            Picture shows counterfeit from someone that sources me at the moment with samples and info.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
              I'm only human and try to spot as much as possible counterfeits. I THINK this one is good.
              Picture shows counterfeit from someone that sources me at the moment with samples and info.
              Thanks ronny, i know you can only TRY to help, you are human but a good one I hope to post soon new photos of the vial/powder
              Your job is very precious!

Comment

new photos

Two photos of the powder.
                I'm thinking that is strange that an EU's drug don't carries the braille's dots, that there is no closing stikcers on the single box. The leaflet says "Date of revision: December 2000".
                There is no vacuum inside the vial. Who is using it (he has used hGH several times) stay weel, no adverse reaction, good fat loosing...but he's dieting strictly...and i know placebo effect is the best fat incinerator...except real Human Grade hGH!
                Attached Files

Comment

Always best to stick with sources that have produced in the past. No reason to look around for anything or anyone else if you have a source thats delivering legit products why change??

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                    Always best to stick with sources that have produced in the past. No reason to look around for anything or anyone else if you have a source thats delivering legit products why change??
                    But if your sorce will get cought you will be dried for a long long time...not? How many sources do you know that sell HumanGrade 100% no fake? I know one: pharmacy...and you know what they sell and how much it costs and how hard is to get anything from them.
                    You are enough lucky to get domestic source of legit,good "things" ( and they are THE sponsor of Juiced )...i'm not...

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
                      But if your sorce will get cought you will be dried for a long long time...not? How many sources do you know that sell HumanGrade 100% no fake? I know one: pharmacy...and you know what they sell and how much it costs and how hard is to get anything from them.
                      You are enough lucky to get domestic source of legit,good "things" ( and they are THE sponsor of Juiced )...i'm not...
                      Sorry bud but your wrong and off base on that one. I have to leave it at that

Comment

Sorry bro if i missed your position. What i mean is that i must post the question about Genotropin, i have no possibility to order from N*** and the market where i live is full of fake, 90% minimum....

Comment

Working...
                        X