Low testosterone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low testosterone

I need help been doing some reading but Im 31 and want to get precribed test. How do I lower my testorone fast so I can this done. My dad it 54 and he get prescribed test enath. I just need some advice on how to do this and how long would it get to get my level low enough get the scrip

Pretty spendy... $160/10ml @ 200mg/ml

Comment

I'm guessing run a cycle then don't do pct and wait a few weeks after last shot. For a brief time in theory your test levels should be low. But everyone is different. You may recover rapidly naturally. I'm not recommending you do this by the way I'm just giving a theory on how it might work.

Comment

run a cycle without test. If you ran oral only, it would likely crush your natural production. then get tested 3 weeks into cycle sd or dymethazine will shut you down.

Comment

Purposely shutting yourself down isn't a great idea for a low dose of test, in attempt to get back to what, normal?

However, staring at neiked fat chicks usually shuts me down.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
            run a cycle without test. If you ran oral only, it would likely crush your natural production. then get tested 3 weeks into cycle sd or dymethazine will shut you down.
            Good suggestion. Don't know what dymenthazine is but deca is known to shut you down but takes a while to have an effect so orals are probably better. If you are gonna do it this way using drugs to shut you down the I would recommend having HCG and Adex ready. The day you have your Docs test after it's done hit he HCG the start on the adex. Get your test back up asap I'm no expert on boosting natty test levels so someone may say I'm wrong here. Just my opinion.
            JuicedUK
            Last edited by JuicedUK; 02-22-2011, 06:33 PM. Reason: Stupid iPhone piece of crap.

Comment

I read where some foods help out and no sex as well and staying away from red meat. I'm going through divorce right now and I have no drive anyway I think cause of slight depression. I have a friend that's a nurse and she said she would run my blood this week and check everything. My insurance would pay for the scripts so I'm not worried about that. I just would like to stock up on it then when I got ready for another cycle I would have plenty of human grade stuff on hand. I'm going to give it a shot and see what happens.

Comment

I highly recommend you do not purposely lower your test levels for a prescription. Have your blood work done. You will have to specifically ask your doctor to check for serum test levels. If your level is low, given your age your doctor will most likely give you androgel, which sucks. Then he will check your levels continually to see how you are responding to the meds. If you self medicate your doctor is gonna know and will most likely drop you as a patient.

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
                  Purposely shutting yourself down isn't a great idea for a low dose of test, in attempt to get back to what, normal?

lol @ fat chicks....i totally agree with your point. why shut yourself down to get prescribed enough test to bring you back to a normal state. if your body produces enough test to not need hrt, take advantage of it while you can. it won't last forever
                  if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post

And there is no PCT for a nightmare like that!

Comment

WOW i never seen anybody want to lower their natural test levels before, and on purpose that is nutzzzz!!!! Also op the doc is only going to prescribe you enough test to bring you back up to your normal test level at your age. I would really reccomend you keep you natty test the way it is and idk why no one else asked but, WHY DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS BESIDES BEING PRESCRIBED BY YOUR DOCTOR????
                      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                      X