• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the Arnold Classic

2 questions...

anyone going this year?

who do you think is going to win?
    if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

I would love to go!!! When and where???

Comment

columbus OH march 4,5,6 i beleive.

heres the line up

http://www.arnoldsportsfestival.com/...d-classic.html

did you see the way evan looked at the flex pro this weekend!? holy shit! and he beat dexter jackson which is quite a big deal as they're both going into the arnold
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

I think Ol'branch will take it..... What do you think??

Comment

i like brach. i'd like to see this be brach's year. phil and kai are sittin it out. dexter just got beat by evan. if he can't do it now, i dont know if he ever will.

Comment

Yea... I know branch has always fell a little short... Which is crazy !!!! Must be the politics???? Branch is my fav... lololololo Maybe I'll grow up and be like him one day!!!lololololol

Comment

i think it's been his waist. he's super blocky. yea, he's packed with muscle, but it isn't pretty lol. i have always really liked him and loved seeng his training videos. he's super inspirational to me, but i haven't always been a huge fan of his look. that beig said, i think he's looked way better the last couple years since he's been working with farah

Comment

I'll tell ya this.. I watch his Train insane videos before I train... Seems to help me when I feel a little lazy.. I like it when he cranks it up before his lift!!! Light weight Motha-Fuc**!!! lololololololo

Comment

Working...
                X