Yes, I'm a chicken!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, I'm a chicken!

Hey guys, I'll put it out there first and say that I'm a chicken when it comes to needles. For some reason, even a flu shot bothers me--yes, tease me all you want. Just wondering if there was any sort of transdermal test I could run with dbol. I checked naps thoroughly and couldn't find anything. Does such a thing exsist? Test Undecanoate (andriol) would be way too expensive to run.

Me:
    34yo 5'10" 201lbs 12% bf
    I've been lifting for over 16+ years

I know that an androgel is a topical test, but I don't know any good sources for it. I think there is a generic called testosteronegel.

Really, the cheapest, easiest, most effective thing would be to man up and pin it

I am not a fan of needles either but once I popped my cherry, I realized that it really is not that big of a deal. It was more the fear/anticipation that got to me. Once the first needle popped threw the skin and I pushed into the muscle, I didn't understand what I was so scared of.

Comment

Deff bro try to man up and take your fear on....you dont really have to much choices after that, there is topical test but its always a gamble that what you get is real and im sure you would need hell of alot of it....if you wanna stay cheap and make it as easy on yourself as much as you can just go with test and have someone else pin you the first few times it would only be 2 times a weeks tops if you go with long ester which you should as it being your first cycle and after you have someone pin you a few times try it yourself or if you cant just continue having someone do it for you im sure you can take the pain as its really not painful at all its just the look of the needle that scares people but once you try it youll never go back i promise bro
      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

guess you;ll have to stick to orals if you can't pin yourself or have a buddy/wife/gf do it.

Comment

Suck it up an stick,once you do it ,you'll never go back ,i have been going on close to 30 yrs!

Comment

Last year I used a cream out of Austrailia.. Worked OK. But started pinning in December, alot better results.

Comment

androgel and test creams don't give us enough test for BB purposes.
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                androgel and test creams don't give us enough test for BB purposes.
                Are there any UL's that have androgel? I couldn't come up with anything online?!

Comment

I have a buddy that faints 75% off the time when I pin him. I get a kick out of it. He is getting better about it but he still breaks out in a cold sweat when it's time for his meds. He only goes out for a few seconds but it's crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Kountry View Post
                    I have a buddy that faints 75% off the time when I pin him. I get a kick out of it. He is getting better about it but he still breaks out in a cold sweat when it's time for his meds. He only goes out for a few seconds but it's crazy
                    LOL yeah, that would probably happen to me! I must've been scarred as a child while getting shots or something?!

Androgel wouldn't be an alternative for cycle purposes but I wouldn't mind getting my hands on some. Anyone?

Comment

It took me an hour for my first pin.

I just couldn't jam the pin in, like I have read on most board's recommendations. So, then I just pushed the pin against my skin to feel it (quad injection), then decided to add pressure. Next thing you know, the pin started going in, and bam my first injection was done.

Comment

Originally posted by kanakafarian View Post
                        Are there any UL's that have androgel? I couldn't come up with anything online?!
                        not that i'm aware of. androgel is very very expensive too.
                        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
                          It took me an hour for my first pin.

I just couldn't jam the pin in, like I have read on most board's recommendations. So, then I just pushed the pin against my skin to feel it (quad injection), then decided to add pressure. Next thing you know, the pin started going in, and bam my first injection was done.
                          yep, it's that easy. you just can't overthink it. even to this day, if i overthink doing an injection, i feel a little apprehensive lol

Comment

I feel you guys on that, the pins just look so big when your about to jam it in you. I still to this day take all precautions before pinning, its a ritual to me lol i take my time and just learned to enjoy it for some odd reason, now i love pinning myself. What else can i say ????hahahahah
                            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Go with a small gauge pin. 1 inch in length. You wont even feel it. Trust me......I have absolutely feared them all my life. now.....not even a second of concern.
                              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Working...
                              X