A little about Safelife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little about Safelife

I am here as a board friend, member and then a Mod. I use to have a board. Had it ran by some guys. Then came Operation Raw Deal. I had no clue what my guys were into. Soon as I got wind I shut the board down. The guys running my board continue on with what they were doing and later got jammed in the ORD. Being in the top 100 NPC, I could not risk myself. I shared this story with a member on the board. This will give you a feel how I feel about people.

My girl and I went out to eat, one night. I dropped her at the front door and parked the car, (had to swallow a few Dballs, kiddin), As I enter the establishment there was a black couple, sitting and I heard them say it's going on a hour wait. I excuse myself and went to the rest room. My girl and i were both dressed nice. When I returned the waitress aprroached me and said, follow me the manger said you guys made reservations. My mouth dropped open, but I followed her to the table. I asked her to please give us time to order. When she left i asked my girl, what happen? She said the waitress said that the owner said, that guy is a football player seat him. At that point I spoke to my girl, we grabbed our stuff and went where the black couple were waiting. I told them to follow me, i sat them at the table they gave us. The waitress came back and looked around and liked to crap her self. She came over and said, what happen? I explain to her those two had been waiting and that my girl and i are no better then that couple and for her to tell the owner to never do that again. I don't care who you are, everyone deserves a chance, until proven different. Just wanted you guys to know, I'm here for you and the Mod postion only enabled me to serve you better. AS GOD SAID I HAVE NOT COME HERE TO BE SERVEd BUT TO SERVE. Thank all of you who have took the time to read my post here. I writing this as you guys know the conflict i had with someone posting about, I can't even use the word. I look foward to keeping you guys safe and being connected to such a respeful and great board. Let's all protect and vaule one another. Thanks again.

Good post, this world would be a better place if more people had the same mindset as you do. Good for you.
    repsol61
    Last edited by repsol61; 02-19-2011, 03:51 AM. Reason: spellcheck, fingers got stupid

Comment

good stuff bro. we have a good, growing community here. glad you're part of it.
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Nice story safelife. Thanks for sharing it with us. I have alot of respect for people who make an effort to do the right thing and not the selfish thing. I wish there were more people like you. Too many people these days are just all about self self self.

Comment

i think that you're a hell of a guy safelife. Though, im pretty sure our personal politics would clash big time... i respect you for being true to who you are.

Comment

Good story, glad to see people like you running the show. However, I am a bit concerned about those size 15 feet, hate to see anyone's arss on the end of them. LOL

Comment

Safelife you are the man brother, good deed my man.

Comment

Thanks, guys. wish i could take the credit, but that lies somewhere else. But i thank him everyday, cause without him I'm rotten. This is a great place to be on this board .while i'm at work.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                  Thanks, guys. wish i could take the credit, but that lies somewhere else. But i thank him everyday, cause without him I'm rotten. This is a great place to be on this board .while i'm at work.
                  Just Glad to know ya buddy!!!! Holla-at me...Cuzz !!!!

Comment

Still new guy here but had to say that's goo stuff thanks for looking out!

Comment

Good not goo!!!!!

Comment

Good not goo!!!!

Comment

Nice introduction. Much props

Comment

You got my respect

Comment

Way to go Safelife glad to know you......... We are all children of god.....and so it was written

Comment

Working...
                              X