Generic Exemestane ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generic Exemestane ?

I thought Patent was still on Aromasin ? Anyone seen this generic brand ? I emailed the company without a response as of yet.....

*Cant seem to upload pics ! They are called XTANE by Natco Pharma Limited ( India )

I believe India has a way of getting around patent laws.
    I've never heard if the brand you mention. Ive been using the GP brand my last few cycles. Doubt I'll stray.
    sam1976
    Last edited by sam1976; 02-19-2011, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
      I believe India has a way of getting around patent laws.
      I've never heard if the brand you mention. Ive been using the GP brand my last few cycles. Doubt I'll stray.
      haha. case in point. india used to have a plant that produced vespa motor scooters. at some point in time, vespa decided to close that plant and discontinue producing the vespa from that facility. what did they do in india? well, they opened the plant back up, continuded to produce the exact same scooter and just slapped a different name on it, lol. now you can go out and buy a "stela", which is just like a vespa, for $1000 cheaper.

not that everything they're making is 100%. i too go with GP, when it comes to gear

p.s. sorry silverback. didnt mean to go into your post. i'm still getting used to the mod tools
      if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Go with the GP Aromasin/exemestane. It is excellent stuff!

Comment

Working...
        X