6'5" 266 about 14%bf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6'5" 266 about 14%bf

Hey guys, Im a newbie here so be easy on me. Ive been training/powerlifting for 4+ years. I have a few runs under my belt with pretty good results. Im going for GP Test Cyp@500pw, GP D-Bol@40 ED for the first 4 weeks. I have all the appropriate Anti-E and PCT. Ive never ran D-Bol before and am looking forward to making some great gains. Can you guys possibly give me some input on what I should expect? Any supps you would suggest? I usually pull about 1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight, and 1.5-2 gallons of water daily......

Im a newbie too! As for D-bol and test cycle. Thats a nice easy going cycle. D-bol 30mg was a jump start to my first cycle. But im easily prone to gyno and D-bol made nips itch like crazy (had to stop). If you drink that much water and consume a large amount of quality food a day then you will see results with in 4 days. I did not see results of D-bol till the 6th day, although most of it was water weight. D-bol goes great with anything except proviron. Proviron hindered my d-bol gains. Good luck with it. Keep me posted on what kind of weight gain you made at the 6th week.
    Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Decent cycle bro run the dbol 30mgs weeks 1-4 you dont need 40mgs as its your first run with it and yes make sure you have an ai on hand for gyno reasons...but as far as supps just have your basics protein,creatine,glutamine,multi-vitamin,and your bcaa(branch chain amino acids) and as far as what you should expect from dbol is some water weight for sure mostly all the weight you gain is water so the ai will help with that too keeping the water to a minimum also you will get crazy pumps that might even cripple you for the night but you gotta love a good dbol pump and your strength will be retarded you will notice strength increasing almost right away but for all in all you will love dbol if done right
      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

hells yea david. After the first week alone I went up 17.5lbs on barbell curls @ 30mg a weeks.
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

Working...
        X