Prohormon vs real deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prohormon vs real deal

I've heard claims the the legal stuff is almost as good as the stuff there replaceing. Just how close in results are they ?

I've tried everything on the market and nothing comes close to the real deal!!

Comment

Dymethazane, sd, phera, trenx are all stronger then test. Maybe not stronger then test and Tren but better results and faster then test only

Comment

Legal= No bueno! Thats why its legal cause isnt pharmaceutical grade. Stick with the real deal. You will be happy that you did.
        Muscles are made in the kitchen, not in the gym. Eat big to get big.

Comment

I was never pointed in the path of Prohomone, so that tells me something.

Comment

There are probably injects that work just as well as most ph but dollar for dollar ph are strong and cheap and easy to get and technically legal. Besides, ph are more often then not actually designer steroids and done actually need to convert.

Comment

I have tried lots of ph oral had good gains,but my recovery time was nothing like AAS and I have only ran test only cycles , I believe not as much research has went into ph and over long periods side effects unknown but I could be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by mbig245 View Post
                I've tried everything on the market and nothing comes close to the real deal!!
                ive tryed three types of dianabol now bro all so called HG gear and i can say there have all been crap or fake...

i did 4 weeks of RPN Havoc some 3 years ago now and that was way better then the D-bol...

i come to thinking that most HG tab's out there are crap fakes..

i have two good source's and there HG oils are magic an work well...all the dianabol ive had has come of them an been shit..dont work..

i even went out and got 500 of the ROHM LAB'S UG d-bol....and again crap did not do owt.

ill stick from now on too a good PH for the first 4 or 5 weeks of a test cycle..

all i can say is all the dianabol ive had in the past was fake or it just dont work with me....

but ide go with it being fake me....

ive got 500 danabol ds hear now that im running for 4 weeks just to try and see if there real or not befor i do my test and deca an sust cycle comeing up this summer .....im 2 weeks in on 30mg's ad and just upped to 40mg's ad tonite...i can say that thay havent dune sod all ( CRAP )
                most be fake
                Drew1975
                Last edited by Drew1975; 02-19-2011, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Drew... I have a buddy who has also tried D-bol and he also thought it was fake!! I took his brand dbol at 30mgs and got noticable gains... He was taking 60-70mgs of dbol a day and he got nothing... Point is... People react differently to compounds!!! Have you tried(GP-dbol) ???

Comment

Working...
                  X