Handeling banned members from other board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handeling banned members from other board

I will be discussing with Mods and admin , how do we handel those who are banned by other boards. And if we are contacted by other boards to ban such a person. how it should be handeled. I beleive factual evidence is a must. Because as I mention in a theread sometimes boards are sources and when a customer gets beat, they will ban that member so he does not posion the rest of the board. By the same measures, if the board contacting us can provide enough factual proof and the person is a threat for sure, then we should take action. But in all fairness both sides should be heard so we are not caught in the middle of somone elses mess.

Sounds totally fair to me. Any abusive language or racism toward members then instant ban but if someone has been cheated and doesn't deserve it then they should be given a fair chance IMO. Although if a member has been shouting scam and got banned it may be hard to know if they are telling the truth or not. I suppose each case is different. But I have no doubt our mods will deal with everything fairly. We have cool mods on here.

Comment

sounds good but how do you keep track of these people if they keep changing there screen names?

Comment

There is a way, Bmorrison, forgive me but I won't discuss openly. I'm sure most mods and members know. If I discuss that openly where is the safety.
        Much respect.

Comment

It depends who they are, and what the facts are. Facts dont lie. There also wont be any Drama here PERIOD! If they are wanting to stir up their b/s here, it wont be tolerated. Take it elsewhere. And yes they will be Banned!

Comment

gott ya safelife, im not the most computer savvy person lol

Comment

When this board started there weren't any stickies and no real rules just common respect for each other. I enjoy discussions, even heated arguments at times as long as its not offensive. I've been called some pretty good names on boards that made me have to ask what they mean, and I still get along with some of the same guys. I enjoy freedom of speech and I think most of us here all have our "man" cards in tact and should be able to be thick skinned enough for anything. Where I draw the line is racial slangs. We all have our stereo types, and sometimes they're funny, but no one wants to be called a racial name, it's just not respectful.
              I think a guy banned from a site for one reason or another is fine here until he becomes disrespectful to the rest of us, unless he's a rat and someone can prove it.
              Just my 2cents.

Comment

I love this board and I'm worried that we will get those type of people here as well. I'm glad that you have already taken the position that those types of people will be banned no questions asked. Everyone here seems like they are here to share what they know and learn new things they didn't know. I for one don't know everything and I love learning from those that know more than me and I hope we can keep that family feel to this place as it grows!!!! Best of luck to everybody

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                  I love this board and I'm worried that we will get those type of people here as well. I'm glad that you have already taken the position that those types of people will be banned no questions asked. Everyone here seems like they are here to share what they know and learn new things they didn't know. I for one don't know everything and I love learning from those that know more than me and I hope we can keep that family feel to this place as it grows!!!! Best of luck to everybody
                  I'm with ya LIMO..... I think the mods will be diligent with the trouble makers....

Comment

i SECOND THAT MOTION OMNI...
                    Originally posted by omni View Post
                    When this board started there weren't any stickies and no real rules just common respect for each other. I enjoy discussions, even heated arguments at times as long as its not offensive. I've been called some pretty good names on boards that made me have to ask what they mean, and I still get along with some of the same guys. I enjoy freedom of speech and I think most of us here all have our "man" cards in tact and should be able to be thick skinned enough for anything. Where I draw the line is racial slangs. We all have our stereo types, and sometimes they're funny, but no one wants to be called a racial name, it's just not respectful.
                    I think a guy banned from a site for one reason or another is fine here until he becomes disrespectful to the rest of us, unless he's a rat and someone can prove it.
                    Just my 2cents.

Comment

YOUR FINE BRO, NEITHER AM I. mY OLD LAP TOP IS STILL STUCK IN CAPS. MY DAUGHTER SAYS, BECAUSE i BEAT THE HECK OUT OF THE KEYS... LOL LOL
                      Originally posted by bmorrison View Post
                      gott ya safelife, im not the most computer savvy person lol

Comment

Working...
                      X