Warning to all members of professionalmuscle.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning to all members of professionalmuscle.com

Hi , I hope I'm not breaking any rules posting this , but I feel members on this board should be warned of the sponsor " Alin on promuscle that scammed me of $500.00 and another member of 5k . I was informed of a legit source "Alin is a mod by the name of Tyrone and deals with another mod " BigChef from OZ and have scammed many members and hate to see others place an order with these assholes if a member on promuscle , so please avoid since I've been screwed big time and really pissed off and hate to see others in the same boat .

Sorry to hear that mate. Thanks for the heads up. We have our own sponsor here who takes good care of us.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceduk View Post
      sorry to hear that mate. Thanks for the heads up. We have our own sponsor here who takes good care of us.
      not saying true or untrue, but i have seen this before when sources run and own the board. Well what is your next step?

Comment

Sorry safelife I don't understand? What is your next step? Are you asking me? I don't get the question? No i'm saying . I beleive the got got beat at the same time, without factual evidence there is reasonable doubt. But I seen source beat customers and then banned them from boards, so they don't let the word out, then they send that info to other boards to have them banned as well. It's bad ..
        SAFELIFE1
        Banned
        Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-17-2011, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Hate to hear that man, I doubt anything like that will happen hear, you can go through a couple of threads and see for your self, Good people in this board.

Comment

Thats why I come here and some other boards as well .

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
              Sorry safelife I don't understand? What is your next step? Are you asking me? I don't get the question? No i'm saying . I beleive the got got beat at the same time, without factual evidence there is reasonable doubt. But I seen source beat customers and then banned them from boards, so they don't let the word out, then they send that info to other boards to have them banned as well. It's bad ..
              think his post was directed to the OP, bro
              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Ok, thanks..
                Originally posted by sam1976 View Post
                think his post was directed to the OP, bro

Comment

all scammers should be woooooooped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Originally posted by dav1dg90 View Post
                    all scammers should be woooooooped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Agreed , and the mods on promuscle have major attitudes . I have found this one and a few others to be a little more relaxed as long as you follow the rules .

Comment

Alin has been scamming members for years, as far back as 2003. I warned people years ago, numerous times, and people still choose to deal with him. I gave up on it, because it a useless cause. He is on the biggest sponsor board on the net, and you have shaddy mods backing him. Only a few good mods over there anyways.

So you are saying Alin also goes by the name of Tyrone over at PM?

Comment

Yes , he sure does according to some pm''s I received and Tyrone is in with some other mods like BigChef and BigA who I believe owns the site . I was banned from the site after a disagreement with Tyrone and not allowed back . Their are other members such as " kiddakata1 who was a kilo club member with over 1,600 posts and was banned for good and so was Psyt for basically the same reason . I think BigA was ok , just some of his out of control mods are not .

Comment

Well slicedndiced as you see they don't run that type of board here. They won't allow that here, we protect are board here, we don't allow trouble makers here. So you are at peace here.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                            Well slicedndiced as you see they don't run that type of board here. They won't allow that here, we protect are board here, we don't allow trouble makers here. So you are at peace here.
                            ^^^^^Just ike safelife said this bored is great with alot of great people that know their s**t no need to look anywhere else we have all you could want bro
                            ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Yes , this is a good board that could use a few other additions like some more sponsors or "adult picture swipe that anabolex has but overall , good board with cool people so far .

Comment

Working...
                              X