Some urgent advice needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some urgent advice needed

I am currently running 500mg sust and 500mg deca. Last night and today I've been getting itchy nipples. This has never happened to me before. I don't know if it's the sust or deca causing it? I have nolva on stand by but I've heard nolva can actually make deca progesterone gyno worse? I also have adex on hand. Should I take this instead. Any advice would be appreciated.

i would start with adex right away. Maybe 1mg for the first 2 days (or until symptoms ease) then .5 eod

Comment

This must be worrying.
      There's been a similar thread, itchy nips are normal ish from what i understood.

Should the adex been taken from the get go? You know i'm a total noob at this...
      i just looked at the pre designed stacks with deca and adex was weeks 1-13...

I hope all goes well matey.

Comment

maybe the sust is started to work,take some adex,but try find the lowest ,but still workable dose
        good luck

Comment

Thanks for the input. Thats the problem with running 2 compounds. You don't know which ones the culprit.

Comment

Oh and I've been running the dust for about 5 weeks now. But only on week 3 of the deca if that's any help. Thinking about it the deca probably hasn't released into my system properly yet so it may be the sust.

Comment

I beleive it's the sus. start with 1mg of arimidex every other day, till problem goes away if it does, then go to .05 mg of arimidex everyday. Sound like sus covernting quickly

Comment

Thanks safelife. If it is the sust do you still think I should leave the nolva and use the adex? I have plenty of both.

Comment

I wouldnt use the nolva, Just as safelife said 1mg EOD until it goes away then .5 eod.
                  I was doing 1 ED Until the sides went away then went to .5 eod But I am Prone to gyno.

Comment

By all means. I have blood work how quickly arimidex works. When I used it every day, my estrogen was down to like a 2 and we need estrogen to. Not much but enough.

Comment

Ok thanks for the help guys I'll hit the adex.

Comment

if you re on bulk cycle its better to have good estrogen blood level so take nolva
                        instead if you re on lean bulk or you dont wanna gain so much water weight arimidex is the right choice
                        but personally i'd prefere nolva
                        if the gyno is due to prolactin(in this option gently squeezing the nipple you'll have a white/yellow serum)take cabergoline starting at low dose

Comment

Thanks reddragon. I'm on a heavy bulk right now will be clean cuttin at the end. No yellow fluid or anything like that. So hopefully not that serious. They have only been itchy for about 5 mins 2 or 3 times today. Don't know if that's alot or not but I'm not too worried at this stage. Thanks for your advice.

Comment

Makes since, but sound like he needed help quickly...
                            Originally posted by RedDragon View Post
                            if you re on bulk cycle its better to have good estrogen blood level so take nolva
                            instead if you re on lean bulk or you dont wanna gain so much water weight arimidex is the right choice
                            but personally i'd prefere nolva
                            if the gyno is due to prolactin(in this option gently squeezing the nipple you'll have a white/yellow serum)take cabergoline starting at low dose

Comment

I took 1mg Adex yesterday after Safelifes response. Dont know if its supposed to work that fast but not had any itching so far today.

Comment

Working...
                              X