How much time do you spend on each muscle group

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much time do you spend on each muscle group

I was just wondering how much some of you spend on each muscle? I'm assuming most of you do split routines, ie 2-3 muscle groups each day.

I tend to find that for example if I'm doin biceps the they are burnt out after around 15 mins. I don't have long rests between each set. By this point my biceps are burnt out and pumped. Just wanted to know what your experiences are.

Typically I do 1-2 muscles per day
    4 exercises per muscle
    3-4 sets of 8-12 reps per exercise

Comment

Depends on what routine. But i love supersetting bis and tris chest and back quads and hams. minimal rest in between. Charles poliquin says thats one of the best things you can do. he has a great deal of experiance. And i dig it.
      "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

Yeah two body parts a session, depends on how tough at work it is, i'll just swap bi's n tris to other better days.
        excercises/bpart
        3 for bi's/tri's
        5 chest
        7 back
        5/6 legs
        5 shoulders

3/4 sets depending on my energy.

Comment

Originally posted by iamready View Post
          Typically I do 1-2 muscles per day
          4 exercises per muscle
          3-4 sets of 8-12 reps per exercise
          My routine looks likes (iamready) I do each muscle group once a week. But I change my routine every other month, But I never repeat a muscle group during that week. My 2cents

Comment

And how long do you train for a day. I usually train for about 40 mins. But sometimes i might go twice in a day and do 1/2 hour at lunch and 1/2 hour in the evening. But only when im in the mood.... and on cycle obviously.

Comment

usually about an hour not counting any cardio

Comment

I keep my workouts at an hour or less. damn cortisol lol
                "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

If I do 2 muscle group about an hour an hour fifteen, including ab's which I do everyday,. Now on one muscle about 40 min.

Comment

Originally posted by lifestyle View Post
                    If I do 2 muscle group about an hour an hour fifteen, including ab's which I do everyday,. Now on one muscle about 40 min.
                    Jesus that's a killer. 40 mins on one muscle. You make me feel pathetic with my 15-20 mins per muscle. Ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by JuicedUK View Post
                      Jesus that's a killer. 40 mins on one muscle. You make me feel pathetic with my 15-20 mins per muscle. Ha ha.
                      Like I said I do ab's everyday thats included in that 40 min. lol

Comment

Ah that's a bit more human. I was beginning to thing you might be the terminator.

Comment

And on my single days which are Shoulders 5x3, Or Legs 5x3 also. On my duals they are Chest & Bi's- 4x4,3x3, and Back & Tri's- 4x4, 3x4. My Routine at the moment.

Comment

Ah that's a bit more human. I was beginning to thing you might be the terminator.
                            I wish Brother lolololol.

Comment

Working...
                            X