Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 weeks passed

Hey guys...

Order placed January 4th, shipped January 12th, still no letter from post office or customs. Support center says 'wait'... feeling a little nervous here, as propr timing is an issue for me.

Any support appreciated

Be patient; Santa will arrive with your toys. I would bet that it will occur with in the next two weeks. By the way, have you opened you account page and looked at the "when it will arrive" status? It changes weekly.
    repsol61
    Last edited by repsol61; 02-15-2011, 10:37 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Comment

4 weeks is no stress. Stand by you should get it..

Comment

Thanks for the reassurance guys

Comment

I'm now at 8 weeks. Shipped 12/14. The first of 2 arrived 2 weeks ago, but still nothing on the second. Cannot even get a tracking number.

Comment

And safelife- I didn't mean any offense to anyone with my post last week, should have let the brain/mouth filter do a better job there.. no hard feelings

Comment

Originally posted by repsol61 View Post
              Be patient; Santa will arrive with your toys. I would bet that it will occur with in the next two weeks. By the way, have you opened you account page and looked at the "when it will arrive" status? It changes weekly.
              Yes, it is pretty accurate.

Naps is g2g, so have some patience.

Comment

Originally posted by iPenetratah View Post
                Yes, it is pretty accurate.

Naps is g2g, so have some patience.
                What do you guys mean? Mine started at xx Days and has gone to 'feel free to contact support' if you order hasn't arrived.

Comment

Lot of things can affect delivery times. usps, customs, weather, other countries postals, etc. Sometimes things come in 2 weeks, sometimes it's 6 weeks. If you've been waiting longer than 6 weeks, I would contact a rep to help you get it sorted out.

If your stuff doesn't come, most likely it was snagged at customs or stolen by a postal worker (yes that happens). You can't blame naps for these problems. They really do ship when it says they ship. You most likely won't get a letter if your stuff gets snagged.

You can't control what you can't control. Neither can naps. You have your timelines? lol! Did you forget you are engaging in an illegal activity?

Comment

Originally posted by ceo View Post
                    Lot of things can affect delivery times. usps, customs, weather, other countries postals, etc. Sometimes things come in 2 weeks, sometimes it's 6 weeks. If you've been waiting longer than 6 weeks, I would contact a rep to help you get it sorted out.

If your stuff doesn't come, most likely it was snagged at customs or stolen by a postal worker (yes that happens). You can't blame naps for these problems. They really do ship when it says they ship. You most likely won't get a letter if your stuff gets snagged.

You can't control what you can't control. Neither can naps. You have your timelines? lol! Did you forget you are engaging in an illegal activity?
                    What's the number 1 sign that this has happened?

-->Your postman is suddenly blowing up! LOL

Comment

Ordered twice already and received both orders in 18 days each. Now time for the huge one

Comment

Can u throw something from the big order my way. like 5000 iu's of hgh. Thanks, in advance graffix. I mean you might as well do it Big...
                        Originally posted by graffix View Post
                        Ordered twice already and received both orders in 18 days each. Now time for the huge one

Comment

Originally posted by graffix View Post
                          Nice bro! Naps is solid as you already know.
                          Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

I feel ya...mine was shipped on the 18th of jan and have been given a tracking number and the post office said its being prepared to ship...have no idea why this is since the naps site says it should have been here already. opened a ticket and was told that orders still arrive even if the post office says it hasnt been shipped yet..im hoping that this is some kind of security deal and that my order gets here soon. ill tell you this , i will not be placing any more big orders since it seems it takes forever to get to me. I placed a small one and it was here in 10 days so maybe my expecations with this last one were to high ...keeping my fingers crossed cause i cant be out the money

Comment

Lmbo I no a post man he's huge and he usually knows whats in the package so yes if ur post man is big and u didn't get ur goods its cause he took it home lol

Comment

Working...
                              X