Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad experience with Superdrol and recommends for a proper AAS cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad experience with Superdrol and recommends for a proper AAS cycle?

Hi Everyone!

First of all hello! This is my first post. Ive been searching for quite a while now and seem to have found 2 great places for information and products I therefore wondered if someone could point me in the right direction please?

I have done a couple of pro hormone cycles with my last being h-drol bridging into m-drol (superdrol clone) for the last 3 weeks. However a couple of days after stopping the H-drol and going onto m-drol I feel aweful, high bp, headaches, severe tiredness and I think I pushed a bit too much on deadlifts the other night as my lungs are a bit sore if I breathe too deeply. I have now stopped the M-Drol.

This brings me onto my question. I have read that proper AAS are much better than the PH's and safer in some respects. I was therefore wondering where to start? I was thinking of maybe using GP Oral Tren or Methan 10 for an oral only cycle until I met someone at my university gym that pin's himself that could show me the way. I'm a bit of a softie with needles lol and need to MAN up I guess My question though is from experience which orals are the worst for side effects? On the H-Drol Ive had no sides, however the M-Drol within days I felt ill. Really want to get a good bulk on before I cut for the summer and would really appreciate your opinion and views please? Of course I will be doing PCT before another cycle.

Cheers in advance guys if you can help
    PS my stats if it helps are:
    5'10
    205 pounds
    19% bf
    lift 5 days a week.
    allergate
    Last edited by allergate; 02-14-2011, 04:34 PM. Reason: to add basic stats

What were you dosing mdrol at? Were you taking anything for blood pressure?

Comment

Hiya

I was using anabolic xtremes perfect cycle and adding in hawthorn berry 3 times per day. I was dosing m-drol at 20mg per day spread between am and pm dosing.

Comment

Superdrol definitely makes me feel the same brotha. I was tired/lethargic, nauseas, and had nose bleeds on superdrol. From what I can tell you, test, dbol, and other steroids, have yet to make me feel as bad as I did on superdrol!

Comment

SD gives me blood pressure issues also. I don't have too much issue at 20mg but 30 can be brutal. I don't know of any oral AAS that will have the results that SD has. Oral only is not suggested. Why not Test?

Comment

If SD was bad stay away from oral tren.

My first ever cycle was tbol at 50mg ed for five weeks.

That would be a good start imo. The GP tbol is the shit too.

Comment

Btw,,,, there's nothing to pinning, so don't be scared. 4-500mg of test e for ten weeks would be perfect.

The GP test e is painless too.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Back View Post
                Btw,,,, there's nothing to pinning, so don't be scared. 4-500mg of test e for ten weeks would be perfect.

The GP test e is painless too.
                Like silver said, a Test Only cycle for the first time. Orals are hard on your system but you need to know how your body reacts to Test only then you can start adding other compounds. Sam has posted a beginners guide somewhere on here (might be a sticky) follow that, you can't go wrong! Keep it simple!

Comment

Hi Guys

Thanks for the replies so far. Ok so if I was to man up lol and go for a test e cycle what would be the best kit to get and use, pin size etc? I'll do some reasearch/searching on the board in the meantime however all advice is gratefully recieved. Right then off to Tescos then the gym

Comment

We are here to help the best we can.

Comment

i've used many prohormones in the past, and ive simply done away with them. If your started to get into the anabolic community, switch to real gear. 1) its safer 2) better quality 3) gains are fair better. I myself was planning on running mdrol, actually bought the damn thing, but after intensive research and planning im probably never going to use it. Right now im on my first injections cycle start of wk 8, 425-450mg of test e a week and winni oral 50mg ED. Im also on plenty of supports (fish oil, glusocamine, multi, b-12, blood pressure, lipid support and liver support) i also went ahead and recently began HCG 500uis/wk. If ur serious about lifting and training, nothing is better than good old test. I too had a hugeeeee problem w needles but after the first 2-3weeks it was fine. If u can get a lifting partner to pin u, there is nothing to it. the injections r literally painless (this is coming from someone who hand to get held down by 3 male nurses for my annual shots) and if there is any pain its done in less than 20seconds. For a newbie or first time user, just be knowledgable and do plenty of research about what is right for you. hope this helps a little and godspeed brother.

Comment

I agree. The pain is nonexistent and the nerves leave after a week. Those superdrol clones have a bad reputation of causing similar sides in users. I personally know a bunch of guys experiencing the same stuff after failing to follow good advice to avoid ph's all together. These new companies are producing dangerous chemicals and marketing them to kids, suggesting trib and formestane as PCT. It's actually a very criminal act. AAS labs never use marketing aimed at young athletes, nor do they recommend stacks that could potentially end your relationship with 'ole a.m. Woody. Yet federal agencies seek out professional organizations engaging in "criminal" activity. BS Bros. BS

Comment

Ya bro just man up and join the darkside, it really doesn't hurt all that much just pinn your ass barely no pain lol. Since its your first cycle i would reaallly say away from oral tren right now, one of the harshes oral you could use. I would just keep it safe and run Test e or c 500mgs 10-12 wks, then add a compound each cycle to learn how you react to certain things and lear whats best for you ya feel me bro. Keep it simple and happy gaining!!!!!!
                          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

my personal opinion...I avoid PH like the plaque....I did a SD clone cycle about 2 yrs ago....there is a log of it on another forum....I had only used "real" gear in the past, but it had been 10 yrs since my last cycle and I thought I would ease into gear again with something "legal"....dude...that shit messed me up!!...Great gains at first, but liver totally wacked out..bp wacked...felt like shit....give me real gear any day!...and IMHO...don't do a oral only cycle...Test needs to be the base of any cycle

Comment

f**k superdrol, im just saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X