Anapolon 50 or Andriol 40 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anapolon 50 or Andriol 40 ?

ok im thinking of maybe getting some Anapolon 50 or Andriol 40 to run with my test cycle comeing up soon.. as i think the dianabol ds i have now may be bunk gear...

? out of the 2 what wouled you get and with one is the least counterfited out the two..

thx from any info

Andriol is a very weaker test. Don't think that is good to run that. If you can handel AD 50 then go with it, try and stick to low dose 50mg. Andriol is least likely counterfited, being the way it's made and marked and package.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
      Andriol is a very weaker test. Don't think that is good to run that. If you can handel AD 50 then go with it, try and stick to low dose 50mg. Andriol is least likely counterfited, being the way it's made and marked and package.
      umm well dianabol dont even tutch me.. ive had UG lad d-bol and HG naps and at the mo im trying the danabol ds out at 30mg's a day....

the DS most be fake as im feeling naff all an near 2 weeks in as well ....

i think im goin to stick to a good PH from now on as the only thing that has worked with me is when i did 4 weeks of RPN Havoc lol..

im pritty pi$$ed off mate with this so called d-bol thats why im asking about the Anapolons an Andriol...

thx for info

Comment

just finished some GP Anadrol, and it was awesome stuff! The GP line is your best bet for UG stuff IMO.

Comment

there both HG mate so wonna no wich is the better buy an not faked as much..

thx

Comment

If you're trying to find something to compare to dianabol, don't even think about Andriol. ANADROL 50 is what you want.

You talking about the Abdi Ibrahim (don't think naps carries that)? Or the Balkan? If Balkan, LOL @ Balkan being HG!

naps has some very nice Iran Hormone Oxymetholone. I highly recommend that for HG.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew1975 View Post
              there both HG mate so wonna no wich is the better buy an not faked as much..

thx
              Are you buying from our sponsor??? I think GP products are pretty good...

Comment

Originally posted by ceo View Post
                If you're trying to find something to compare to dianabol, don't even think about Andriol. ANADROL 50 is what you want.

You talking about the Abdi Ibrahim (don't think naps carries that)? Or the Balkan? If Balkan, LOL @ Balkan being HG!

naps has some very nice Iran Hormone Oxymetholone. I highly recommend that for HG.
                yes its Anapolon 50mg ABDI-ERAHIM TURKEY or 40mg Andriol Oragnon..

im in U.K mate so naps is out the ? ...

this danabol ds im on now ant dune sod all..2 weeks in an just upped from 30mg's to 40 mg's and it and dune jack $hit..

the DS has got be fake

thx for info

Comment

Sounds like it. is bro. how long you been on?
                  yes its Anapolon 50mg ABDI-ERAHIM TURKEY or 40mg Andriol Oragnon..

this danabol ds im on now ant dune sod all..2 weeks in an just upped from 30mg's to 40 mg's and it and dune jack $hit..

the DS has got be fake

thx for info

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                    Sounds like it. is bro. how long you been on?
                    2 weeks 3 day's mate...the DS ant dune jack no water waight, no Increase in Strength , no feeling of well being .

i got 100 ROHM dianabol hear mate only thing is there crap as well lol...

shit im doing a test sust and deca soon as well so wanted somert for the kick start like...

think i may get a PH somert like Havoc like i had befor ..the havoc worked big time some 3 years ago even if it was a lot of water.

thx for help

Comment

Sounds like they're fakes to me

Comment

naps delivers to UK don't they? I'm sure I've seen UK people talk about getting naps deliveries.

Comment

Working...
                        X