• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want a good leg work out. Try this

Warmup on a bike for 15 mins
    1. Go to squat rack do 30 warmups with just bar
    2. Streach
    Now you are ready. Pick a weight . I use 225lbs, most use 135 lbs
    squat 1x100 reps (non stop only to grasp for some air)
    Rest to recovery
    3. Leg extenion, with toes pointed out for 1 x 50 reps (pick a weight)
    4. Leg ext toes pointed in for 1 x 50
    5. Leg curls 4 x 20 leg

THEN TRY AND WALK OUT THE DOOR. Good luck.

Come on I there someone to try this.... Come on and give feed back to others.

Comment

ive tried something similar to this a year or so go ago. at least the 1 x 100 squats. around 50/60 135 dont feel so light any more lol

Comment

Legs should be really hard and pumped.

Comment

Ive got leg day tomorrow. I'll give it a shot and post feedback.

Comment

The hell with that workout I did it lastnight I can't walk haha
            You can't run when the cage door closes !!

Comment

Ha ha ha. can't sit on the tolet either. Lol lol lol. CF your alright. The bad side is it takes days to go away. talking about kicking in statalite cells. Ha ha.

Comment

Yeah the guys at the gym was laughing at me when I told them about it so three of my buddies tired it they called to this morning none of them went to work today lol I'm still in bed . Is it true if your on gear your not as sore the next day?
                No gear or not your sore as hell. ha ha ha.lol lo. Were you gasping for air after the 30th rep and there on?
                SAFELIFE1
                Banned
                Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-17-2011, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Im doing german volume training. That shit aint no joke!!! 10 sets of ten reps wow Mostly mental
                  "It's only after you've lost everything, that your free to do anything"

Comment

Hey SAFELIFE1 used your leg routine tuesday nite couldn't make a 100r in 1 set at 135lbs. made 60r finished 2nd set with 40r what a bitc.. rest of routine was fine
                    tell's me I better put more time on legs thankx for routine I must work for accomplishment If you have any more routines you want to thread would appreciate

Comment

Originally posted by gymrat View Post
                      Hey SAFELIFE1 used your leg routine tuesday nite couldn't make a 100r in 1 set at 135lbs. made 60r finished 2nd set with 40r what a bitc.. rest of routine was fine
                      tell's me I better put more time on legs thankx for routine I must work for accomplishment If you have any more routines you want to thread would appreciate
                      Ha ha , sure thing. I love it. Don't worry. I get to 85 or so with 225 and i'm losing it.

Comment

I did the leg workout yesterday and Im sore in places that I usually dont get sore. That shit was hard as hell and Im paying for it today lol!

Comment

Ha ha ha , I love it. Got to come up with another crazy workout. Legs are the worst..
                          Originally posted by LittleNicky View Post
                          I did the leg workout yesterday and Im sore in places that I usually dont get sore. That shit was hard as hell and Im paying for it today lol!

Comment

I LMBO, ha ha ha...
                            Originally posted by Cage fighter View Post
                            Yeah the guys at the gym was laughing at me when I told them about it so three of my buddies tired it they called to this morning none of them went to work today lol I'm still in bed . Is it true if your on gear your not as sore the next day?
                            No gear or not your sore as hell. ha ha ha.lol lo. Were you gasping for air after the 30th rep and there on?

Comment

I was dying at 30 I got to 80 with 135 and I do Mma I can jump flat footed in to the back of my truck bed . I couldn't walk out of the gym by the time we were done the whole gym was behind us watching and saying this guys are crazy lol

Comment

Working...
                              X