Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pct: Post-cycle therapy (why is it important)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pct: Post-cycle therapy (why is it important)

It is called the "post cycle Crash" and is one of the more welcome aspects of steroid use. As i mention, the bigger and harder your cycle, the better your PCT should be if not you will CRASH, and think that PCT don't work. I seen it and done it. You should always keep a log on cycle and PCT afterwards. This is what happens, whe you take steroids, your body stops maing them. Once you stop taken steroids you can be left with a gap, until your body starts producing it's own again. depending on the lenght and strenght of your cycle, it can take from 6 months to a year for natural levels to think about coming back. mean while you are tired, bones hurt, depress, angry, (Estrogen rage), can't sleep, too much sleep, mental stress, libdo, no sex drive, a host of problems. This is due to being left with low levels of androgens and normal corticosteroids, and a great deal of new muscle lost. It's really just a bad place to be physiologically, as without normal androgen to balance the catabolic effects. To help your BODY MAINTAIN IT'S SIZE, you will want to restore endogenous testosterone production quickly. The methods for doing this seem to be different everywhere you look. You will read take hcg, don't take hcg, use a aromatase inhibitor, just take clomid, forget clomid and just take nolvadex. "what opion is really best"? ithout understanding exactly what is going on in your body, and why certain compounds help to correct the situtation, choosing the right Post-cycle therapy (PCT) program can be quite confusing. Read, ask, study, trial and error are the only ways to know what suits your PCT
    Attached Files
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-13-2011, 12:27 AM.

Thanks! So, I've done the Clomid and Novadex PCT and that has worked fine for me. I do plan on adding HCG for my next cycle. I was wondering if there were any "over the counter" supplements that can be used or added during PCT to assist with recovery?

Comment

Working...
    X