reminder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reminder

if you are waiting for an order, have questions or concerns i am here for you all to help out. My pm box is always open and many bro's will vouch about how helpful i am for you all.

Originally posted by TeamNaps View Post
    if you are waiting for an order, have questions or concerns i am here for you all to help out. My pm box is always open and many bro's will vouch about how helpful i am for you all.
    I'll say this... It's really good to have you around !!!! The boards look a lot better since you been here!!! Thanks again Teamnaps!!!

Comment

Thanks for posting this.. I'll send you a PM

Comment

Helpful and quick to reply. Deadly combo

Comment

Ya he is spot on great communication as a whole great service im a lifetime customer and new affilate to n**s and remember all order questions pm thats why he is here not to answer you in the open and he still does outta common courtesy but if it was up to me i would bann ya lol but really keep everything as discrete as possible
          ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

TeamNaps is on their shit. Very helpful and reassuring. Thanks again for all the help!

Comment

Good to here happy members.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
                Good to here happy members.
                yes we are some happy sons of b****es lol but without are fix were asses haHA
                ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Working...
                X