Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just recieved my NAPS delivery 3 days ahead of ETA

Just a note to anyone worried about it.

Got my "test" order today, 3 days ahead of ETA and now i know its 100% i'll be making new orders very soon!

50mg of var a day for 8 weeks....?

Oh on a side note the GP clen i recieved was the size of a condom packet, i just thought it'd be bigger somehow, there you go pointless information to digest....i need some sleep.

Hmm this is odd, two messages have been deleted from this thread...

Comment

Not sure why your threads are missing, but if you added information that the board did not need to know that maybe why. We run a clean board. Don't take it personal. We are just careful here. We are glad you got your baseball cards. Enjoy them as we have some of the best cards around. Maybe you will have a winner. take care.

Comment

Well now i'm just baffled.

Comment

well..usually posting T/A doesnt fly on boards...prices...shit like that. BUt either way..congrats on getting the order. Hows your cycle looking?

Comment

Huh ok, the ?'s i mentioned were pulled out of my arse anyway.

Clens to early to mention.

Thinking of a var cycle but theres al ot of contradicting or at least differing information out there, but i've got aboit a months window to do some more research.
            Also the possibilty of a low dose var, winny cycle. Winnys cheap but sounds messy(for me) and var's pricey for a good length cycle so thinking of combining.
            Research, research, research.

Have a good one.

Comment

[QUOTE=cumkin;10504]Huh ok, the ?'s i mentioned were pulled out of my arse anyway.

British i assume. (im quite the sherlok holmes) ha ha. Whoo hoo another brit on the board.

Delivery to england has always been spot on for me too.

Comment

Oh no, not a northern monkey!?

Comment

Oh dear god we have a southern fairy onboard. ;-)

Comment

Mine is saying 11 more days too eta. I'm getting a little antsy. A buddy hooked me up with the site and said they always got there stuff under three weeks last summer. It's been 3 weeks waiting for me and I hope it comes in before eta. This was a test order and hope all is good.

Comment

Not every order is going to have the same ETA. Just be patient. Some orders will take longer, some won't.

Comment

it's not the size of the order, there are many factors you aren't even thinking of and some you aren't aware of (for everyone's safety). Think about it...overseas post, usps, customs, weather, etc.

I love it when I get stuff in 2-3 weeks. I try not to set that expectation though. I expect it in 5-6 weeks, so when it comes in 3 or 4 weeks I am very happy.

Comment

Working...
                        X