Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats sam1976 (super Mod)

Could not have picked a better guy...

I'll second that!!! Holla-atcha cuzzzzzzz!!!!

Comment

Congrats Bro. Ill third to that lol.. Congrats again sam...

Comment

Look at your title Safelife. We had the chance to pick some great guys to complete the team. Sam and safelife, its an honor for me to work with you guys, Lets make Juicedmuscle the place to be..

Comment

congrats Sam

Comment

Honor for me as well. This is a great board. It is very balance. What makes it so balance is everyone has their own experiences and views. Giving members the chance to try different things, inabling them to see what works better for them.
            Originally posted by RonnyT View Post
            Look at your title Safelife. We had the chance to pick some great guys to complete the team. Sam and safelife, its an honor for me to work with you guys, Lets make Juicedmuscle the place to be..

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
              Could not have picked a better guy...
              Congrats Biggin !!!! Your a SUPER MOD !!! Couldn't have picked a better guy as you said!!!

Comment

Yea, they could you. BTW u got mail.

Comment

I learned a lot from your early posts. Very knowledgeable and helpful.

Comment

SAMS the MAN. congrats, look forward to seeing more kick ass info

Comment

my hats off to the educators

Comment

Congrats again to both you guys. It's a better board with people like you watchin out for the rest of us!!

Comment

Originally posted by limo View Post
                          Congrats again to both you guys. It's a better board with people like you watchin out for the rest of us!!
                          Both very nice guys !!!!!Nice to have them here!!!!

Comment

Ok, mbig245, what you want now, pizza hut? Lol Lol. Know thanks bro, but it's not us it's the good members we have. No one bashing each other and working to gether. That's goes a long way.

Comment

thank you guys very much. i'm glad to bea part of JM and glad i can do even more to make the board a good place now. and congrats to you safelife. you're a good bro and i'm thankful we have your knowledge base here to draw from!
                              if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Working...
                              X