Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to mix hcg (human chorionic gonadotropin)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to mix hcg (human chorionic gonadotropin)

Hcg, comes in 1000, 2500, 5000, 10,000 international units (iu). It comes in ampules, vials. It comes in two vials, one pertaining the powder and the other the water, simlar to HGH. The vials are to be broken at tip and bacterostatic water shot into the side of the vial, so that the water is not shot directly on the powder. If you have 5000 or 10,000 iu's in a ampule, get another larger vial, wash it out with sterile water. Dump the water out and than transfer the contents in the ampule into the bigger vial. Ok enough on the amps.
    Also once you mix, the remains must be kept in a frig. The bac water, helps prolong the life of the hcg, better then sterile water.
    HOW TO MIX HCG
    supplies:
    1 10ml of bacterostatic water
    1 vial of 10,000 hcg powder (10,000iu for trainning purpose)
    alcohol wipes
    3ml syringe and two needles (your fill needle should be 18 gauge) (inject 23 gauge 1 1/2)

what to do:
    1. wash hands with soap and water, place hcg on clean dry surface.
    2. Remove pop-topfrom both vials and wipe rubber stoppers with alcohol
    3. attach fill needle to syringe. remove needle cover.
    4. Draw air into syringe by pulling plunger to to 2 ml mark. Push the needle into the diuent vial and inject air. without withdrawing the needle, turn the diuent vial upside down and withdraw 2ml of diuent into the syringe.
    5. inject the 2 ml of diuent into the vial of powdered hcg.
    6. without withdrawing the needle, gently rotate the vial until powder is dissolved.
    7. Turn the diuenthcg vial upside down and withdraw prepared hcg by pulling back on the plunger.
    8. check for air bubbles in the syringe. to remove the air bubbles:
    a. flick the syringe with your finger to make the bubbles rise to the needle.
    b. push gently on the plunger to push the air out.
    9. Put the needle cover back on the needle and replace the needle with a new one. You are now ready to inject the hcg..

ADMINISTERING THE INJECTION OF HCG:
    It is adminstered by intermuscular injection in the buttocks.
    1. carefuly clean the injection site with alcohol swab or cotton balls and allow the alcohol to dry.
    2. for the injection into the buttocks, you should be lying face down , or standing or leaning against a surface with toes pointed inward to relax the buttocks muscles.
    3. to inject the needle firmly spread the skin taut around the selected injection site. Postion the needle at the right angle to the skin. quickly insert the needle straight through the skin and deep into the muscle. release the skin.
    4. Pull back the plunger 0.1-0.2 ml to check for blood. If you see blood in the syringemeans that the needle has ienter a vein. do not be concern. withdraw the needle/syringe completely and discard the needle. replace it with a new one and select a new injection site.
    5. to inject the hch, push the plunger with a slow steady motion.
    6. withdraw the needle and cover the injection site with cotton and apply a small amount of pressure until bleeding stops. If needle cover site with bandage.
    7. Place used needles and syringe in a sharp container and dispose of properly.

IM NOT A DOCTOR, NOR IS MY INFO FOR YOU TO FOLLOW. RESEARCH USE AND STUDY ONLY.
    SAFELIFE1
    Banned
    Last edited by SAFELIFE1; 02-12-2011, 01:45 PM.

good information. I have never used HCG but probably should have because my last 2 cycles I atrophied pretty badly. Either way, you recommend IM injectinos of it? most things I have read said HCG should be taken subq, what do you think about that method?

Comment

Medically speaking I would use intermuscular. But I use insulin needles all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by SAFELIFE1 View Post
        Medically speaking I would use intermuscular. But I use insulin needles all the time.
        So you can inject into fat??

Comment

From what I heard you can use subq injections; however, IM is the preferred method.

Comment

Working...
          X