Tren and EQ cycle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tren and EQ cycle?

Can you run a Tren A, test E and EQ cycle? Has anyone had any experience with such a cycle? Thanks for the advice.

Well I didn't get any advice so I came up with my own.
    weeks 1-10
    Tren a 500mg/week
    Test e 750mg/week
    EQ 600mg/week

Weeks 11-20
    Test e 1g/week
    EQ 600/mg week

PCT

Quick question would be would starting the EQ earlier the the rest of the cycle, so I can end them all around the same time be a bad idea?

Comment

Sorry Buddy I must have over looked this post!!! I can still help ya if interested???? The cycle looks really good brotha, my only advice would be to make sure you shoot the tren in a separate pin... And I would do the shot EOD... Other than that........It looks like one of my cycles!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks so could you start EQ ahead of the test and tren or would you start all at the same time? I was wondering because of how long it takes EQ to kick in. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by eleventhtoe View Post
          Thanks so could you start EQ ahead of the test and tren or would you start all at the same time? I was wondering because of how long it takes EQ to kick in. Thanks!!

You could do the test and EQ for 2-3 weeks before Tren... Wouldn't hurt... I noticed with the Tren A. it took almost two weeks to fully take affect.. You should love the way you look after this cycle!!!!
          mbig245
          Last edited by mbig245; 03-08-2011, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X