Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hey can i take GP OXY & GP METHAN and get good mass and size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey can i take GP OXY & GP METHAN and get good mass and size?

I'm currently 178lbs 31yrs old 1st time user, should i go this route?

No need gp dbol 50 should be just fine but taking both is fine abomb 50 wit the dbol is gonna be rough on the liver I would do one or the other that's my po

Comment

You would get "mass and size". You would not get "good mass size", as it would be 90% water weight you would lose post cycle. My advice to you is gonna be pretty generic but it is the right thing to do. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH. Read and learn about what your getting into before taking AAS. If after you have thoroughly educated yourself on it you still wish to indulge your first cycle should be a run of test only to see how you react (no more than 500mg per week, no more than 12 weeks) TEST IS KING and should be the base of any cycle. You could choose to throw some Dbol (GP METHAN) in for a kicker at the beginning, but I would just stick with test. Make sure you are well educated on a good PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) to regulate your hormones and help you recover post cycle. Please do research first as those who don't find themselves to suffer sides and most of the time lose anything they gained from the cycle. RESEARCH. Good luck bro

Comment

Working...
      X