Sucks ass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sucks ass

After much consideration I'm not going to order any gear. I just don't have the SACK to take the chance on getting nailed. Its not using the gear I'm worried about. I have a wife, 2 kids and 1 more on the way. Not to mention a job in the health care field that would be affected by a bust. I would love to get push over the top with some kick ass gear, but I just can't take the chance. I still love reading this board and learning as much as I can about BB and look forward to learning more.

Hey bro the sponsor here is very discrete u shouldn't have any problems been wit them for a long time now excellent people to deal with but I hear what ur saying just some food for thought good luck

Comment

Do like others (me) ... Only use non convertes in low dosages ... gives you a damn good body without that Xploding fastness ans swallow ugly look!!!!!

I use winstrol 30mg/day and I am the most fit in my whole gym ... no bodyfat and a weight at 91kg on my 180cm.

Solid muscles !!!!!

Comment

have to respect that bro. you know, it may cost an arm and a leg, but there are some really good rejuvenation clinics out there. if you're 35 or older, you can go that route. get on test, pharm grade gh, maybe some deca. some places are scripting up to 500mg EW
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Is your drug enforcement really that bad over there in the U.S? When I hear you guys talkin I get the impression it's more serious over there. I think if you got caught in England with a small amount of personal use steroids then very little would happen. A slap on the wrist and a fine probably. Obviously it would go on your criminal record. My mate was caught with weed on him by the police and they just took it off him and took his name. Nothin happened. My sister was caught going through airport customs from England to Spain and was carrying cocaine and ecstasy. She wasn't smuggling, she just had enough for her and her friends for a week cos she was going to party there in Ibiza. They just took them off her gave her a lecture and let her through. Obviously if you have enough to be a dealer then you go to jail but personal use is usually treated fairly lightly here I think.
          JuicedUK
          Last edited by JuicedUK; 02-11-2011, 10:30 PM.

Comment

i thought that gear for personal use in england was ok.

the u.s. has made steroids public enemy #1. AAS is treated like hard drugs and their constantly trying to make an example out of people getting busted. ever see the movie "bigger, stronger, faster"? if not, you can see the while thing at youtube in 10 min segments at a time
            if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

Not sure what the exact laws are here. I think your right tho. Personal use is ok but selling or supplying is illegal. It seems here personal use of most drugs are generally not considered a big deal. But if your caught selling anything then it's whole different story. They come down hard on suppliers. We are quite lucky I suppose when it comes to AAS. I feel sorry for you guys.

Comment

But bigblue I respect what your sayin. If you have a family and a good job then obviously that has to come first. Not worth the risk. Altho I can vouch for delivery being very discreet. But if you don't feel it's right the don't do it.

Comment

I agree it can be pretty scary at first. I respect that...good luck to you bro....

Comment

Yes, our drug enforcement policies here in the US are ass backwards. They go hard after AAS and marijuana instead of focusing harder on the harmful drugs such as heroin, meth, and cocaine. Hell many studies have shown that alcohol is more of a health risk than those I just listed. Think of the cash the government could generate by legalizing marijuana and AAS. Fix alot of budget problems, and save alot of money in not having to hunt down the industries and then on top of it the money that would be saved in the penal systm.

Comment

big blue, you could always order from a domestic source. This will greatly reduce your chances of trouble. It cost a bit more, but no worries about customs.

Comment

Working...
                      X