Test Suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test Suspension

How woulg you guys throw in suspension during your cycle say your already using test cyp and you want to add suspension,,,and how much and how often ?????
    ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Honestly bro suspension is my favorite by far. I never run it alone always with a base of enanthate or cyp. I generally run a base of 500 mg of enanthate, then I pin .5ml suspension about half an hour before training only on training days so about 4 times a week (total 700 mg test per week). Some might argue that is isn't a good way to do it because you don't keep your T levels stable but the 500 mg of enanthate will sustain stable T level even on days you don't pin. I've used this method quite succesfully a few times. You could also run a base of 250 mg of the cypionate and then pin .5 ml of the suspension every day (total 600 mg test per week), but you'll get tired (and sore) of the pinning. If your new to aas I'd hold off on the suspension until you get a couple cycles under your belt. For me the suspension used pre-workout gives me unmatched focus, intensity, and strength during my workout.

Comment

so it would be alright just to use it during your workout days instead on pinning every damn day lol but hey it comes with the suspension i guess
      ?I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye? ? Bas Rutten

Comment

Yea bro you'll be good doing that as long as you run a low dose of a longer esther like cyp or enanthate as a base to keep your levels stable on days you don't train/use suspension. Just dont pin the water based suspension and the oil in the same syringe in the same spot cuz they will seperate and I've heard of people having trouble with this (abscess, pain, infection, etc.)

Comment

Na i know better than that lol but ya ill be running 500mg test cyp and suspension is just an idea right now for an extra boost but do i run it for like 8 weeks or the whole cycle you know what i mean

Comment

I would run the whole cycle but it's up to you. Even if you stop running it your still running 500mg of cyp so it's not like your gonna crash.

Comment

ya i hear ya thanks for the info deff will let you know if i give the suspension a run it seems tasty lol but im thinking on just waiting till the next cycle and still run 500mgs test cyp and get the use out of the lower dose and run suspension along with it for the extra boost and then the one after that raise test to 750 and so on and so on ya feelz me bro

Comment

Working...
              X