Hey all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey all!

This is my first time here, and I like it! I'm going to order on the 18th of this month. I'll keep everyone posted!!!

~Vul

Enjoy the board.

Comment

welcome to the board

Comment

welcome JM is a good board.
        if you are new to the board, please take a minute to read the rules...CLICK HERE

Comment

All good in the hood Brotha!!!!

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome! It's the 18th! I had a lot of stuff to do today, so I just made it just in time at WU and completed my order tonight! I'm so excited! I'm not going to start my cycle till May 1st, so that should def. give me enough time to recieve my goodies I'll keep everyone informed on my order.

~Vul

Comment

That's awesome to hear, bro! Welcome to the board.

Great choice with Naps. You're gonna love them. Hands down the best quality and excellent customer service around.
              Click On The Link Below Before You Place Your Order!

https://www.1napsgear.org/index.php?ref=3777

Comment

Update!
                My order has been shipped! Thank you Naps! My next update will be when I recieved my goodies!

Thank you,
                ~Vul

Comment

There was a package in front front of the door today, and was it my goodies????

NO!!! It were needles and syringes...I was still excited to get that though, so just imagine how I'll be when I get you you know what!!
                  ~Vul

Comment

Man yall I am looking at this 1.5in needle and I'm like "WTF" "Hell to the naw" I'm getting scared...I'm think I'm going to hit nothing but bone with my skinny ass...

Comment

Lmfao......Vul your last post was funny. Yea they are not so pretty to look at. I personally don't like them either and switched to 1" pins and have had almost zero pain other than the gear. Also other bit of advice, for your non dominant side, get someone you can trust to pin you. Think of the tip of that needle like a razor and all the movement you see on the barrel is extrapolated to the tip of the pin and if you are nervous and shaking, you will be tearing that ass up worse than a prison sleep over. Good luck bro
                      MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Originally posted by Vulgarity View Post
                        There was a package in front front of the door today, and was it my goodies????

NO!!! It were needles and syringes...I was still excited to get that though, so just imagine how I'll be when I get you you know what!!
                        ~Vul

Lulz. Yea during the 4th week of waiting for my Naps package. The Postal service honestly came to my house every single day and didn't bring my package haha I was so pissed. First he brought me protein and supplements. Then he brought me my clen and Exemastane from a research site. Then he brought me my needles. Then he brough me another package of needles that I actually cancelled and got refund but they showed up anyway. Then Friday he brought a new fancy dog dish that my mom ordered the puppies. It was torcher. Every time I heard the doorbell ring I would jump up and look out to see the little van/truck/wagon thing in my driveway and sprint downstairs only to not have the right package. Those bastards are teasing me lol!!!

Comment

If you want to be big, you are going to have to man up !!!!!! i shoot with a 23 guage 1.5" 3 times a week.
                          GO BIG OR GO HOME

Comment

you will be good bro. hit a meaty part like your glutes....shoulders. If your scared...dont go all the way in. What was your order from naps??

Comment

Not me bro......I hate the 1.5 pins. I got two huge boxes minus 2 pins.....tell me where to mail them. I'll stick with the inchers.......
                              MODERN DAY GUNSLINGER

Comment

Working...
                              X